Aftermath Of Conton City

Three days have passed since Radron decimated Conton City and the Time Patrol. There was a Saiyan that has white spiky hair, shirtless, Sword on his back, blue wristbands, blue belt, white pants and yellow shoes with a hint of blue. He hammers down some nails. He stops his work to wipe the sweat off his forehead. A Female Majin with light pink skin and the usual Time Patrol outfit was on the rebuilt road. She looked up at him and gave him a thumbs up, "Your doing great Cabby". The other Time Patrollers are building new stores, hospital, school and land. A Female Saiyan was flying through the air and she holds a large stack of wood. She wears, blue armored crop top with a black undershirt, black fingerless gloves that reach all the way to her shoulders, gold plates on top of the gloves, blue belt, black pants, and yellow ear rings. She has light brown skin, purple eyes and big ponytail and black Saiyan tail. She says to herself, "Man these are pretty heavy". A human in the shop district yells out, "Kiido, just place those in the school district!". Kiido says loudly, "Okay!". She flies towards the school district and she lands in-front of it. She hands the pile of wood to a Male Earthling. He struggles a bit to hold onto the wood, "T-Thanks". Kiido flies towards the small forest to gather more wood. 

Meanwhile, the far off reaches of Conton City was a bunch of Time Patrollers and they are fighting multiple Time Breakers. A Male Saiyan in Super Saiyan 3 said, "They just don't give up!". A Time Breaker threw a punch and the Male Saiyan ducks to dodge the attack. He counter attacks with a punch which sent the Time Breaker flying hundreds of miles away. A Male Majin tosses another Time Breaker around like a robe, "Where's the new Supreme Kai Of Time?". He threw the Time Breaker several miles away. A Female Earthling responded, "She went to meet some very important people". Her eyes widen when a dark ki-blast heads towards her. The Male Saiyan created a barrier which took the attack head on. He looks at her, "Chelsi, you ok?". Chelsi nods, "Yeah thanks Callen". Suddenly, one-hundred Time Breakers surrounded the fifty Time Patrollers. The Time Breakers were about to charge at them until a being wearing a black-green Supreme Kai outfit appeared between them. She glares at them with dark green eyes. The Time Breakers felt shivers down their spines. They turned around and a large portal opened in-front of the Time Breakers. They all entered inside it and the portal closes. Callen reverts back to base form. He has short brown hair with brown eyes and light skin. He whispered to his comrade, "Is that our new Supreme Kai Of Time?". Chelsi responded nonchalantly, "Yes she is". The Supreme Kai Of Time looks at them with a warm smile, "Thank you for protecting Conton City while its being rebuilt". All the Time Patrollers were in relief except for Callen. He analyzes her. The Supreme Kai Of Time has a head piece similar to Aeos except its flat and covers her entire head. She has grey skin, green makeup, green gloves, small nose, semi-large chest and she seems to be six feet tall. The Male Majin from before floated towards Callen and he asked, "What's wrong man?". Callen said while he still analyzes the Supreme Kai Of Time, "Oh hey Gyun (Guy-yoon). Just something about her seems off but I'm not sure what it is". The Supreme Kai Of Time said cheerfully, "Let's all go back to Conton City to celebrate this victory". The Time Patrollers cheered on as they all fly towards the shopping district. Callen stops flying as he turns his head to look at the SKOT (Supreme Kai Of Time) and he said with suspicion, "How come you didn't come to help us earlier?". Chelsi placed her hand on his shoulder, "Callen. I told you she was in a important meeting". Callen moved his eyes to look at his comrade, "I know but she should've known that Conton City would be under attack. This doesn't make any sense". SKOT wears a friendly smile and she lightly clapped her hands together, "I do apologize. Its just like what Chelsi said. I'm new to this position so please bear with me". She bows and Chelsi bows multiple times, "No no. We should be sorry". She moves her eyes to glare at the Male Saiyan, "Right Callen?". He scratches the back of his head, "Yeah. I'm sorry too". SKOT smiles once again, "I'm glad you understood so lets go celebrate". The three of them fly to the main area but Callen thinks, "That still doesn't shake my suspicion. Something about her still doesn't seem right".