Radron Fights A Shapeshifter

An hour has passed after Radron has celebrated his escape from The Negative Realm. He is in his base form, and he thinks, "I need a base to settle into for now. It's gotta be in this solar system. There are some terrestrial planets here. I can terraform it to have a similar atmosphere to Zanton". He turns around and sees a planet that is several hundreds of miles away. He flies towards it. He passes through multiple asteroids as he thinks, "Some of these asteroids have materials I want. I'll take them once I terraform the planet". He continues flying and, in a few seconds, he reached the red planet. He noticed the planet has a very weak and thin atmosphere. He analyzes its size by flying around it multiple times. He stops and says, "This planet is perfect! It's only a few feet bigger than Zanton. Even though there isn't life on this planet. There will be soon". He puts two hands forward and green electricity spikes around his hands. A multi-colored orb forms in his hands. It started to grow and grow. The orb is a size of an asteroid. He spreads it around and have it surround the planet like Saturn's ring. The planet emits a white-blue glow. The planet started to spin. The speed increased as it seems like a spinning globe. Radron has his eyes closed as he stays calm. He closes his hands together which caused the planet to stop glowing and spinning. Radron inhales and exhales. He opens his eyes to see a bluish-green planet in-front of him with slight brown to it. The once barren, lifeless planet has transformed into a habitable planet with Luchious plant life. Radron smiles proudly as he said, "It worked. Awesome. Let's check it out". He flies straight into the newly transformed planet. He lands on the soft grassy land. He looks around and he sees some hills in the distance along with flowers and trees. He says as he walks around looking for a place to build, "It does look quite pretty here. With this type of environment, it's definitely safe for animals and sentient life to flourish. Now then where to build". He walks on top of one of the hills and stands on top of it. He looks around and says to himself, "Back in Zanton. The house I built there was on a flat land. It's easy to build on a flat land. Yet in this planet all I see is hills". He starts to float off the ground and flies across the hill grasslands. He looks down to see less and less hills. He stops and floats in the sky. He sees a flat area and lands on top of it. He says to himself, "This looks like a good spot to build. He puts his hand forward and suddenly a steel foundation appeared. He lifts up his hand a few more inches upward and on top of the foundation a large three-story house popped into existence. He snaps his fingers, and the house was painted white. He walks towards the front door which automatically slides open. He walks in and the inside looked like a military base of operations. Radron crosses his arms with a smile, "I'll fool them thinking it's a house where a family lives but inside it is a military base that won't be easily destroyed". He knocks on the walls a few times and says, "This is made out of Katchin. The same material that made up the hard floor in that dimension. This is where I'll be able to do my training and research". He lifts the left side of his vest and takes out a usb device, "Glad I always keep a backup". He walks towards a large hologram monitor with a hologram keyboard on top of a mettalic large desk. He sticks the usb device in the computer which is below the desk. The computer automatically turns on and starts to download all the files. Radron looks over and sees a remote device. He picks up this grey remote and presses a green button. Suddenly, the outside of the house blends in with the surroundings. He presses another button and a invisible shield surrounds the house. Radron puts the remote down on a grey desk which is next to the hologram computer. It finishes downloading and multiple documents opened. Rage puts his hand out and a black office chair appeared in-front of him. He sits down on it and rolls it towards the hologram computer. He puts his hand on the mouse and says to himself, "Now that everything is set. Let's see if there is anything specific that can shift my ki and magic to make it feel like someone else's". He looks through various pages of documents, skimming through them. After a few hours he finds it. He starts reading it carefully. He starts to read parts of the document outloud, "The ones who can change their appearance, ki and magic that can be like another person is a shapeshifter. These beings can be quite dangerous. Their abilities to change is near perfection. However, only very few can have this perfectly to the point you can't even tell the difference between the real person and the shapeshifter. These beings are The Destroyer Of Worlds, Datano, Koferag, and Maranda. These shapeshifters are difficult to locate". Radron continues reading on until he sees the warning which states, "Do not encounter these shapeshifters. They are highly dangerous. Death is guaranteed". Radron stands up and stretches, "Alright I think that's enough reading for one day. I'll think about who my target is tomorrow". He walks to the left side and stands in-front of a mettalic door. The door automatically opens, and he sees the bed. He lays on it and quickly falls asleep.