Radron Fights A Reality Warper

He flies through the red sky of the Demon Realm in search for his longtime friend Jezebel. He sees a brown, medium sized one-story house. He says to himself while approaching it, "Bingo". He lands in-front of the house and made himself visible again. He distorts his body, ki and magic to be exactly like Rage. He knocks on the door. There was a brief moment of silence before the door opens. When the door fully opens, Rage saw a black haired, somewhat short Succubus. She is wearing a regular T-shirt with sweatpants. She has a look of surprise, "Hey Rage. I didn't expect to see you here". Rage formed a friendly smile, "Sorry for the sudden arrival. There are a few things I want to ask you in person". Jezebel says in a friendly manner, "Oh. Well come in come in". Rage entered the house, and he looks around, "It's been quite a long time since I last been in here". Jezebel giggles as she walks to the kitchen, "Hehe. Sure has. Remember the time I had to nurse you back to full strength?". Rage sits on the couch, "Yeah that was after fighting Titanos Polno". Jezebel grabs the teapot and pours tea in a cup, "Oh that's right. He really did a number on you". Rage says, "He did. He was quite a foe". Jezebel walks towards the living, "You know, I would've still come by and visited you if Zanton didn't have such extreme security as it does". She hands him the cup of tea and she sits next to him. Rage holds the handle of the cup, "Thank you" and he blows the tea. Jezebel gets close to him and says in a low voice, "You know what would make this reunion great?". Rage gently drinks some and made a curious noise. Jezebel got close to him and whispered in his hear seductively, "If we had some fun~". Rage upon hearing this, spits out the tea. Jezebel laughed, "Haha! You thought I was serious?". Rage wipes his mouth and says sarcastically, "Haha very funny". Jezebel kept laughing and Rage says, "Alright alright. Let's get down to business". Jezebel wiped a single tear from her eye, "Oh. What is it you want to ask me?". Rage says, "Through my travels across the Multiverse, there is a name that's constantly being mentioned". Jezebel asked curiously, "Oh? Who is it?". Rage inquires, "Its a Succubus woman named Tara. Do you know her?". Jezebel eyes widen in a bit surprise, "Tara? Yes, I do know her. I didn't know her name would spread out so quickly". Rage was about to inquire further until they heard the door open. A woman walked out, and she looked similar to Jezebel except with purple hair. She says while holding a bag full of ingredients, "I'm back Nanners. You wouldn't believe how long the line was". Rage's eyes widen and thinks, "She's here?! Wait did she just call Jezebel Nanners?! Wait... Don't tell me". Tara noticed the unfamiliar muscular man sitting next to Jezebel. Tara asked curiously yet suspiciously, "Nanners. Who's this?". Jezebel has a warm smile, "Oh this is the one friend I told you about. Me and him have history together". Tara has a surprise look, "What? I thought all those stories you told me of him was just crazy talk". Jezebel says, "Crazy talk? Just because I'm your grandmother, that doesn't mean I make up stories". Tara puts the groceries on the table and says, "Uh sure. Well, I'll just leave you two alone". She quickly heads towards the front door, but her grandmother stands up, "Do not leave yet. Rage here has some questions about you". Tara turns around and asked, "Questions? What kind of questions". Jezebel looks at Rage and says, "Go ask her". Rage thinks, "What? I only had one question and that has already been answered. I'll have to think of something quick". Rage clears his throat and asks, "Have you trained under Whis?". Tara says, "Yeah I have. Why you ask?". Rage says firmly, "Whis has mentioned you to me before. He told me that you have a different way of training". Tara remembers the time she seduced Beerus and she has a bit of an embarrassed look, "Uh that's one way of putting it". Rage raises his eyebrow in suspicion. Jezebel clapped her hand once, "Ok. Was that all you were gonna ask Rage?". Rage looks at her and says, "No. There is another. Do you know of a Ki that is black and has burning property?". Jezebel thinks for a moment before she realizes the answer. She says, "That sounds like Onyx Ki". Tara stands by the door, and she is intrigued by the conversation. Rage thinks, "Onyx Ki huh? I need to know more". Jezebel asked, "Did you fight an enemy with that power?". Rage says, "Yes. The power she had was strange. After I defeated her, I tried asking her what power that is, but she refused to tell me it. Do you know anything about it?". Jezebel says, "Well as far as I know it is a powerful Ki. Not many know of it. The originator of this power is called The Hellbringer. Well, that's what people call him anyway, but his actual name is Kolasi Kolasis. He is a powerful Demon, and he is a ruler of a Demon Realm". Rage thinks, "I knew it. That Tara from the future timeline probably took it from him. I definitely need to pay him a visit at some point". Rage asks, "Is there anything else about this Onyx Ki?". Jezebel says, "Nope. That's all I know". Tara thinks, "The Hellbringer huh? Maybe his power could bring mine to the next level". Rage stands up and says with a friendly smile, "Thank you Jezebel". Jezebel stands up and smiles, "Glad I can help". Rage sticks his hand out and Jezebel sees it. She grabs his hand and they both shake hands. Rage says has his body starts to distort along with his voice, "Thank you Jezebel truly. You really are a great friend". Jezebel eyes widen, "Y-You're not Rage". His body full distorts back to normal, and he has his signature smile, "Hehe no. I am Radron The Devourer!". Tara yells out as she powers up, "Nanners! Get away from him!". Jezebel tries to remove her hand from his, but she couldn't. She suddenly feels her body getting pulled into a vortex. She looks back and sees a giant sphere. Radron says menacingly, "You've done me a great service friend. Goodbye". He lets go of her and she screams as she got sucked into the giant sphere. Tara got angry as she powers up to Super Saiyan Blue. She charges at him full speed and she yells, "Bring my Nanners back! Asshole!". Tara throws a aggressive punch but Radron sidestepped to dodge it. He chuckles, "Hehe no. I fought you once already. I can tell you aren't as strong as your future counterpart". Tara quickly turns around and says, "What? You traveled to the future?!". Radron snap vanishes in-front of her, and he grabs her face. She suddenly felt like she was paralyzed. Radron says as he keeps his signature smile, "Yes. Now go join your grandmother!". He throws her towards the giant sphere, and it swallowed her whole. The sphere got smaller and smaller until it was the size of a tennis ball. Radron grabs it and he says, "Hehe. They won't get in my way now".