Chapter 7

Author pov

You went to the door and opened it wondering who's this... "you? Why are you here?" You asked. It's s Dawon. "I told you I'll come to your place tonight" Dawon said. "but!" You said "I told you I'm serious" Dawon said as he pushed you aside and entered the house.

You closed the door as he pinned you on the wall and smashed his lips onto yours. The kiss became deeper and deeper by the time he attacked your neck and started to suck on your skin roughly as he roamed his hands around your body.
"s-stop you can't" You said, but he ignored you. He kissed your neck to your jawline. He pressed his body against yours and you felt his hard member against your thigh. He bites your lower lip as you let out a little moan as he slipped his tongue through the small gap that you opened for him. His tongue roamed throughout your mouth, leaving no spot untouched. He broke the kiss before he picked you up and placed you on the edge of the bed. "you're such a naughty girl" He said before kneeling.

*Upcoming part contains some 18+ content if you are not comfortable with it you can skip to the next episode*

You felt his cold hands reach and grab the hem of your panties before pulling it down slowly and throwing them somewhere across the room. You felt his warm breath on your womanhood as he breathes. He caressed your inner thighs. He then placed one of his hands at your core as he played with your folds. He suddenly pulls you up by your hair "choose one me or Mr. Kiyoung" Dawon said... After a quiet silence y/n said "Lee Dawon!" as You heard him chuckle.
"you liked to be punished" Dawon said as he shoved three fingers inside of your dripping core before thrusting them quick and deep into your cunt. You bit down on your lip harshly as the pleasure spread around your body. You loved it when he eat you out with his plump lips. Get fucked but three fingers made you cum soon... Both of you have furious breathe... But you both still played some more round

The night went quite hard but at last, both of you slept in each other's arms...

~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~

It's quite hard. I'm still not good with writing erotic stuff. 🙂
But I hope you enjoyed it.

Have a great day 😁