Chapter 2

Morning ~ at the office!!

No one's pov

You entered the office and greeted everyone there, and everyone greeted you back... You went to your seat and hang the long coat on the back of the chair. You took the seat and opened the computer printing some docs..... ''sunbaenim! Y/n sunbaenim'' Lia said another best planner of the company but after you ''yes what happened?'' You asked ''you have a meeting with Mr. Lim today about your design project so be ready'' Lia said. ''thank you for reminding me'' you said and left for the meeting...

Y/n pov

''fighting'' Lia said as I left the office... Passing through the hallway...
OH no! I ran into someone as my docs scattered on the floor... I didn't see the man as I was in hurry and crouch down to gather my papers as that man crouched down next to me and helped me with papers.. ''are you fine?'' he asked I nodded without seeing him... I bowed and started to walk again... I reached the elevator ''you are y/f/n?...'' that man asked "huh?" I turned towards him as I wasn't expecting him to ask this. He is a handsome man with galaxy-like eyes, totally looking like a gentleman who is everyone's ideal type, I became mesmerized by his looks but "you're y/f/n from the production department?" he asked again.. "yes?" I replied. "nice to meet you! I'm Lee Dawon a new designer!" Dawon said. Oh, so he is Lee Dawon wait he is the one boss talked about "you're from France?" I asked "yes" he replied "great! Have a nice day!" I said as I left for the meeting...

~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~
Short but dw I'm uploading another part too.

Have a nice day...