Chapter 20

Y/n pov

At office. 9:00 pm

It's dark outside but I decided to work quite late, many of the employees left same for Dawon he left with Lia too. I got up and went to the washroom I was washing my face as Jiwoo entered the washroom, "yk y/n I'm jealous of Lia" Jiwoo said out of nowhere "why" I asked while wiping my face "see she got in a relationship with Lee Dawon" Jiwoo replied.. "how do you know?" I asked "isn't it obvious they always leave the office together" Jiwoo said "but anyone can do this" I replied "both of them just find a chance to escape and have lunch together" Jiwoo said trying to make me sad. "this is still a common thing" I replied making her feel like I'm not interested... "But Lee Dawon took her to his best-design hotel" Jiwoo said zipping my lips.

I remember when Dawon took me to that hotel and told me that I'm the only one to come here with him... I stayed quiet as I wasn't able to find words. But Jiwoo left...

After a few minutes, I went to the library for design. I was checking designs as I pick one from the case.
"what will Dawon choose" I said and keep staring at the print. I was too into thinking as I didn't realize someone came inside so I turned around and saw Dawon there. I got shocked which made me shout a little. I greeted him as he went to another shelf.. "aren't you went back home at 7" I asked making the surrounding less awkward.. "yes I went home but I came back for some work." He replied.

For the next few minutes, none of us said a single word. But I wanted to talk to him, I want to hear his voice. So I turned to him "by the way please take care of Lia!" I said "what" he asked... "she is a good girl. please don't make her cry" I asked him, "what are you talking about?" he asked back. "Jiwoo told me you and Lia are into each other so-" I said but the next second I was pinned on the shelf by Dawon. We were a few millimeters away. I can feel his breath on my skin.

I opened my eyes and my eyes met his we stayed like that for a moment but he took a few steps back. And started to walk out but he turned and said "seems like you love to interfere in other's life! Please focus on your life. And there is nothing like whatever Jiwoo told you" he said and left.

His words were so rude they made me tear up I crouch down and cried. I never meant this... But he hates me. I can understand he never liked me...

~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~

🙃