Chapter 17

Soon I decided to fly back to Korea

And that's when I met Y/f/n at the entrance... She is beautiful and have beautiful eyes, and a more than perfect face but those eyes and lips made Mr. Kiyoung choose her over Hyojung. That's when my anger started to increase more and more, the rage in me is eating me. All I can hear is 'I'll tear her apart'...

The first day I wanted to know how talented y/n is, so I went through her designs and I realized that Eunsang was right... That's when I encountered Mr. Kiyoung and y/n kissing for the first time... Which made me angrier. I decided to make her regret dating him.

Day by day I tried to hurt her feelings a bit more from the Mr. Kitoung's side and finally one day I decided to pay her with my body. She is thirsty for love that's why she was easy to catch...

Even though I never wanted to do such thing but I end up with this. After that night all I can remember is

"you have to choose one from me or Mr. Kiyoung" I asked "answer me already" I said as I pull her toward me.. "Mr. L-Lee" she chose me, first time in my life someone chose me. I felt that, the person I gave everything never chose me but the one I hated and hurt the most chooses me...

After y/n broke up with Mr. Kiyoung. I received a call and it was from Hyojung she asked me to meet at the station near the office. As I went to see her after work... After she asked me not to hurt him. She hugged me but my eyes capture something else.

I saw y/n standing on the stairs as she saw me and Hyojung hugging each other. she ran out of the station. I excuse myself as I run towards Y/n this is not what I want, I wanted to destroy her and everything was going fine but still a weird feeling took over me.

I don't want to go to her, I came to tear her apart but I don't know why my feet keep moving towards her... Soon I found her and hugged her, I took her to my place and we spend the night together and that's where I realized I fell hard for her. I realize that I fell for someone I hated the most and I started to hate the one I loved the most...

Next morning

I took Y/n to shop even though I don't want to, where she recognized Hyojung and Mr. Kiyoung as she went away leaving me regretting my past actions...

That day seeing her running away with tears made my heart ache that was the day when I regret everything I did to her... Even after I realized my feelings toward her but I still stayed back. Somewhere in my heart, I have no courage to confront her...

And that's how I ruined my own life once again from my own hands just for them who never considered me as their anyone...

When Y/n left an unexpected person appeared.

~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~

Unexpected 🧐. Who is this can be Eunsang? Lia? Jiwoo?

Let's see next chapter.