Chapter 12

Author pov

Morning!

As a delight sun touches your skin... A sweet smell came to you making you open your eyes... You woke up as you saw shirtless and wet hair Dawon having a cup of coffee. He offer you the coffee as you took the cup from him...

"you're not having coffee?" you asked "I only have one cup as I'm going back to France in few months" Dawon said as you nodded and took a sip of your coffee.
Dawon went to dry his hair as he asked "do you have any plans today?" "no" you replied. "OK then I have to take you somewhere" Dawon said and went to get ready.

Time skip

Dawon took you to a Furniture shop for the project you and Dawon was handling before Mr. Kiyoung gave it to Lia. Dawon still wants your help to buy the furniture...

You saw a lot of things some of them are cute and beautiful... You ended up buying almost every piece of furniture for the project... Dawon booked all of them while you were sitting on the couch...

He came back to you as he asked you to leave the shop and get up and you started to walk with him... On the way, something caught your eyes... You quickly went there. "what happened" Dawon asked.. "this chair" you replied while touching the rocking chair... "I promised my grandmother to design this for her when I became the designer but she passed away before that" you said in a sad tone... "you can buy it for her" Dawon said... "I wish I could" you replied. "I hope I can have one so I can remember my grandmother" you added. "I'll design one for you" Dawon replied making you stop at your  words... Just to change the topic.

"but this must be a good thing for your project too" you said with a happy voice just to change the serious atmosphere...

After confirming all the things you and Dawon left the shop.
Dawon checked his watch and said "you still have time let's go and eat something first" you nodded and both of you started to walk together...

Y/n pov

I was walking next to him. As I realized "Dawon I forgot my pendant at your home" I told him. "don't worry you'll go there soon" he said as he again started to walk... It's the first time I feel happy with someone... I was so happy and wasn't able to remove my eyes from him as my eyes landed on his hands. I came near him as I tried to grab his hand while we are walking down the stairs...

He stopped at the spot as my hand touches his hand he didn't respond so I just check his eyes as I got a view of something I never want to see... It was Mr. Kiyoung with his wife... He was happy and having fun with her but suddenly I noticed that his wife is the same person who was hugged by Dawon last night.

~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~

Okay. No hates for any characters all of them are good in real life. I am the one who took their faces as a character here.

Have a great day ahead