Chapter 13

Y/n pov

That's how I started to realize this. What we call a trap, I fell in his sweet trap more than in love with him, I realized everything and why it happened with him... I was in my thoughts as Dawon took my hand and start walking on the opposite side "we have something else" he said taking me out of my thoughts... I snatched my hand from his grip "what I did to you to deserve this, why-why did you choosed me? not someone else?" I cried. Dawon didn't say anything just stayed straight... "I never knew you, I never met you before. For what you did this?" I argued with a really angry voice. "let me-" He said as he tried to grip my hand but I backed off which made me lose my balance and I fell... I saw my broken heels.. "I'll buy you a new one" Dawon said "I don't need... I don't need this fake behavior" I replied... "you love  Mrs. Kang right". "she is the one you love..." you asked "yes before their marriage I was dating her" Dawon replied.

"then why - why did you attract me....?..... Because you want her to not get hurt and that is why you made me break up with Mr. Kiyoung" I said after all this I still want him to say 'no it's not true' "yes I did it just to make her happy" Dawon said... After hearing this my whole heart shattered into million pieces... After all, everything they said is right and I was the one who keep ignoring that "but I got to know you're suffering too... That's-" Dawon said taking me out of my thoughts but "stop it" I said not wanting him to trap me in another plan.. "enough!! Now on don't try to come near me" I said as I took both of my heels in my hand and walked away... 'He finally got what he want. His sweet-designed trap caught me, once again he made me realize that I don't deserve real love'

Next day at the office

As usual, I reached the office on time and started to work after a few minutes Lia arrived she came to her desk which is next to mine "good morning y/n sunbae!" Lia greeted as I greeted back.. "sunbae you look like you cried a lot" Lia asked "no it's not like that" I replied trying to not make it obvious. "really?" she asked "yes I was watching a series last night" I replied "which series? Is it  'love by chance'?" Lia asked "yes that one" I replied not wanting her to ask any more questions "but what in that" Lia asked again "um actually the way female leads suffer that's made me cry" I replied praying to God to make it real what I just said.

She stared at me with a questioning look "isn't the lead suffering?" I asked to know if my imagination is true or not.. "no no I was also very sad when she cried" Lia replied.

Finally, my guess was right I thought as I saw Lia leaving with Dawon as they are the project partner...
I keep watching Dawon from far as I'm not able to forget the last day...

~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~

Sorry for the late update.