Chapter 9

You broke up with Mr. Kiyoung after having a relationship for a year... Everything ended in just a few seconds... Somewhere in your heart, you're hurt but on another side, you feel freedom...

But pain is more about leaving love just for the person who never told his real intentions... You cried...

After a few minutes you came out of the library you set your makeup and walk to the office through the hallway as you saw Dawon standing by the wall... You keep walking trying to ignore him but "well done" Dawon said as he started to walk on the opposite side of yours "wait" you said, he stopped at his spot "I'm going back to France in 6 months till then, I hope you'll find someone who can love you the way you deserve" Dawon said and left. Leaving you wordless... "But I was going to talk about you" you mumbled...

Next day

You arrived at the office as you saw Lia with Dawon... As Eunsang reached you ... "good morning miss y/n" Eunsang said "good morning Eunsang ssi" you replied

"idk you know about this or not but you're going to have this project with me. Mr. Kiyoung replaced you by lia for Mr. Kim's project" Eunsang said, you are shocked but you can't let your emotions out like this so you just softly smiled "it's will be great to work with you" you said. "ok then let's have a meeting after lunch" Eunsang said with his cute smiley face and left...

After lunch

Eunsang guided you to the meeting room... As you both started the meeting about your project...

"y/n! Don't push yourself too much" Eunsang said. "huh! What do you mean" you asked.. "I know you have feelings for Dawon!" Eunsang said "no it's not like that" you replied awkwardly. "OK I'm not forcing you to open up but just stay away from him" Eunsang said with a deep expression.

"you must stay away from him" Eunsang said "what do you mean" you asked again "you don't know but I was there with him in France, I know him much better than everyone here" Eunsang said. You started to feel uneasiness with Eunsang's words... Whatever reason, Dawon was different from what Eunsang said but you still gathered yourself and said "thank you I will take care of this" you said and stood up and bit goodbye to Eunsang and went to your desk.

~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~

Okay so what do you think about this. For me it's weird.
Btw it's new entry Eunsang. Well Eunsang is same age as me but here he is same age as Dawon.

Anyway Stan Eunsang everyone.