Chapter 18

*That person is none other than Jiwoo one of the planner.*

Dawon pov

She was standing a few steps away with a chuckle on her face. I asked her "why" and she said "you deserve this. How boring. I thought you will do something bop, but you end up like this. So shame." I don't know what is she talking about "don't be shocked ik everything, the reason you came here and everything you did, specially to y/f/n... You made her break up with Kiyoung Oppa'' she said "Oppa" I asked thinking that Mr. Kiyoung must be playing with her too "yes Oppa I'm Jeon Jiwoo his cousin"...

That's where everything becomes obvious... How Hyojung approached me and how she knows everything I'm doing... I understand why Jiwoo said "she is on my side" because she also wanted to hurt y/n...

"Are you still shocked? Aren't you also want this? You came here for this. Did you forget?" Jiwoo said.
"you-" I tried to speak but got cut off by Jiwoo again "don't you remember I told you I'm on your side... Either me too! I wanted to hurt y/n that deep so she wasn't able to do such things again... But I can't do it alone" she said walking towards me. I stayed quiet as I wasn't able to gather words.. "don't tell me that your heart got stolen by y/n. I guessed right? You're boring." with that she left me alone.

Authors pov

While here Dawon was regretting his action and on the other side, y/n was walking home barefoot. She doesn't seem fine walking, she looked like she will fall any time soon... All she's having in her mind was 'that was a trap and she fell very deeply' one every step she was blaming Dawon...

Y/n pov

I was walking home barefoot, my body feels lifeless.. 'why did I fall for him after knowing that I might get hurt' these words kept banging my head. All those days were nothing but a sweet trap, made by Dawon. I own fell for it even after knowing this, blaming him is not right because I'm the one who always does things to hurt myself and no one is responsible for this. But from now on I'll try my best to get over it and do my best for myself.

Dawon pov

Somehow I reached home I don't feel right for all those months I keep telling her that I hate her but now my own feelings are eating me out... Indeed, I came here just to hurt her but now I don't want to see a single tear in her eyes, why I did all those things? I didn't only hurt her I hurt myself even more.

All those things are wandering in my head as I remember "Dawon I forgot my pendant at your home" I went to the drawer and pull it out... I put it next to my pillow as I went to bed not knowing whether I can sleep tonight or not.

~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~

Do you like drama?