Chapter 22

Y/n pov

Today is the day to finalizing the project as I and Eunsang were at our client's residence with all the furniture.

We asked the workers to load down the furniture... I and Eunsang were deciding on some more decorations as my eyes fell on the dining table it wasn't the table I booked. I went to the workers and asked them about the table but of course, how can they know about this. So I called Jiwoo because she might have the list. But she didn't pick up, I tried twice but no answer, then I decided to call Lia and asked her to check the list I told her where I placed it.

She checked it and said "the table model is LY59H-E" "wait is it E?" I asked back "yes y/n sunbae" she replied "but I ordered LY59H-F how it can be E?" I said... After the call, I wasn't able to understand. I reordered the table... And went to the office to complain... I clearly understood Jiwoo did that, but why will she do this. I wasn't able to understand this.

I went back to the office and told everything to Mr. Kiyoung... "it's good that you got that right way or it will cause us a big lose" Mr. Kiyoung said.. "yes sir" me and Eunsang replied. "how many days will it take for replacement?" Mr. Kiyoung asked "at least 5 to 8 days!" I replied.. "anyways don't worry both of you I'll handle the matter from now" Mr. Kiyoung said and left...

Both me and Eunsang took a deep breath as I asked him "why will she do this with us?". "you don't know but I guess she likes the Mr. Kiyoung too and that's why she is taking revenge on you for hurting him" Eunsang said... "but now I'm not in relationship with him, so why now" I asked. "you don't know people" Eunsang said. You didn't say anything and left the room and Eunsang did too.

Y/n pov

All I want is love from the one I love but why everything is being this way, is it wrong? Is it bad to expect love from the one I love? What I did to deserve all this, I can't see I have any way to escape... But still, If whatever Eunsang said is truth then it's my fault. I've hurt lots of people not only Mr. Kiyoung and his wife I've hurt Dawon and Jiwoo as well, all those thoughts made me talk to Jiwoo personally for everything... As I called her and fixed a time to meet her.

At Cafe

I was waiting for her while gathering words in my mind... As she arrived, I greeted her "so what do you want to tell me?" she asked... "may you please tell me why you changed the letter in that list" I asked. "you should not blame me, this is your fault" Jiwoo said.. "are you doing this because I used to have affair with Mr. Kiyoung?" I asked as Eunsang told me about this... "huh? Why would I? Have you forgotten that I told you I and Kiyoung are siblings... I can't have feelings for him." she replied.

Knowing both of them are siblings made me quite shocked but I felt quiet peace... "if Mr. Kiyoung is not the reason then why you did that"... I asked again. "it's your fault, not mine and you have to fix it" she said and left abruptly.

I was confused but somehow I got to know that she did that because of someone else but who is it? I don't know.

~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~

She did it for Dawon? What do you think?