Chapter 6

Chapter 6, Queen Honey

    Qi Yuan let go of her hair.

    She was pure and innocent, but Jiang Ran grabbed her, "What are you doing?"

    He frowned slightly.

    Qi Yuan blinked her innocent eyes, "Don't he have a map?"

    Jiang Ran said coldly, "That's not what you should go."

    Qi Yuan snorted and looked at Jiang Ran, "Then you go?"

    She said Finished, rubbed his chin.

    Jiang Ran has a handsome face and a cold temperament, which is really attractive at first glance.

    The following people had already stepped on the stairs, and one of the younger brothers asked suspiciously, "Brother Lu, why do I feel like I heard other people's voices?"

    Qi Yuan and Jiang Ran were silent for a moment.

    Ye Bai took the opportunity to glance down.

    The other party was already at the entrance of the stairs, just right in line with his line of sight.

    The younger brother froze, and he couldn't help panicking, "Lu... Brother Lu... there are zombies!"

    Ye Bai muttered in dissatisfaction, "You are the zombies, your whole family is zombies!"

    Brother Lu also watched Going forward, seeing Ye Bai instantly alert, "Who are you?"

    There is someone here...

    That supplies...

    But in an instant, Brother Lu has his own calculations.

    He coughed dryly and walked up the stairs, "I'm from the base in City A. I heard the news of the zombie frenzy three days ago. This time, I was ordered to come here to see if there are any survivors in City C. I didn't expect you to be here... "

    He suddenly raised his head, saw Qi Yuan at a glance, and his eyes were instantly fixed.

    Qi Yuan was beside Jiang Ran at the moment, the two were very close, and when she noticed Brother Lu's eyes, Jiang Ran's eyes were sharp, and she stared at him coldly.

    Brother Lu quickly retracted his gaze.

    He opened his mouth and said, "Just call me Brother Lu. We are still four or five hours away from City A. If you don't mind, you can walk together."

    After speaking, he squinted and looked at Qi Yuan.

    Unexpectedly, there are such beautiful beauties in this small broken city.

    Qi Yuan's brows and eyes were relieved, "Okay!"

    Just a glance.

    He felt that he was about to die of drunkenness in the gentle village.

    He touched his nose and gestured to the two younger brothers next to him.

    The younger brother immediately said, "Then give us your supplies first."

    Jiang Ran's eyes became colder.

    Ye Bai also complained, "Why? Are our supplies not supplies?"

    Another younger brother looked disdainful, "It would be nice if we were kind enough to take you. If we don't give us the supplies, what will we eat along the way?"

    Qi Yuan He said softly, "Then I'll trouble you."

    After that, he put his backpack forward.