Chapter 19

Chapter 19, ah yes yes yes (two in one)

    Ye Bai couldn't understand, so he scratched his hair irritably, and then said, "What about you next? Find that Yan Chen?"

    Jiang Ran smiled and said nothing.

    He raised his eyes and looked at Qi Yuan, "Next, it's time to settle the matter between the two of us."

    His tone was gentle.

    Qi Yuan's breathing stagnated, she unnaturally pulled her lips, and said with a guilty conscience, "The two of us..."

    Her first reaction was that he turned into a zombie.

    Jiang Ran glanced at Ye Bai.

    Ye Bai was very kind and left quickly.

    Jiang Ran looked at her, her eyes darkened, "Are you human?"

    Qi Yuan's heart skipped a beat, "What did you say?"

    Jiang Ran stepped forward gently, condescending, and there was not even a gap between the two. Twenty centimeters, his tone was low, revealing a dull tone, "You are a human, right?"

    His fingers directly touched her hair, and pulled a few strands of it, the softness made Qi Yuanping Hold your breath.

    She was flustered.

    What should I say myself?

    Say she is human?

    Does she wear books? The world he lives in is actually a book?

    She couldn't guarantee what Jiang Ran would do when she knew about this, her eyes dodged, and she excused herself from the topic, "Jiang Ran, what did you say? Are you hungry? I'll find you something to eat."

    After speaking, she just stepped out . With one step, the sole of the foot accidentally stepped on a stone, slipped directly, and subconsciously wanted to move forward.

    Qi Yuan's heart reached her throat, and she closed her eyes tightly.

    But the expected pain did not come, but a cold feeling came from the waist.

    She raised her head slightly and caught a glimpse of the man's face.

    His facial features are clear and handsome, and his handsomeness is incomparably beautiful. At this moment, his original cold temperament has melted, and his tone is smiling, "Qi Yuan, what are you running for?"

    Qi Yuan was about to get up from him, but the man grabbed her Waist, obviously not going to let go, his eyes were clear and light.

    Qi Yuan struggled.

    One more time...

    The other party's grip tightened, and his eyes stared straight at her, as if he was sucking her into it.

    Qi Yuan took a deep breath, "Let go first."

    Her tone was soft, and her big eyes were black and white.

    Jiang Ran raised her eyebrows and let go mercilessly.

    And Qi Yuan was caught off guard and lay down on the ground.

    She hissed, rubbed her ass, and complained, "Why didn't you tell me?"

    "You said it yourself." He said with a three-pointed smile.

    Qi Yuan glared at him, "No matter what I was before, Jiang Ran, don't forget, you lied to me too!"

    Jiang Ran raised an eyebrow.