Chapter 11

Chapter 11. Excuse me, do you know where the base in city a is?

    "The ability and direction of your evolution should be in terms of speed." Jiang Ran said calmly, "But for now..."

    He looked at Ye Bai up and down, his eyes thoughtful.

    Ye Bai felt that he was disgusted.

    He was a little sullen, and before he could speak, he saw Qi Yuan take out the tent.

    His eyes looked at Qi Yuan, and the other party seemed to see his thoughts, and said with a smile, "I'm going to watch you catch a lizard."

    Ye Bai: "..."

    He wailed, "Why don't I stay outside."

    "Are you sure?" Jiang Ran raised an eyebrow.

    Looking at him up and down, he reminded kindly, "With your body, you may be eaten by zombies soon."

    "Your potential will belong to other zombies, even your intelligence."

    Ye Bai: Pain mask. jpg

    There was sparse grass on the ground, and he groped the ground resignedly, wanting to see if there were any lizards.

    Qi Yuan was a little curious.

    How could Jiang Ran know so much?

    According to the plot, shouldn't he know nothing?

    Jiang Ran saw what she was thinking, and whispered into her ear, "You lied to him."

    His voice was too cold and low, and his tone made Qi Yuan's ears reddish and her face burned.

    "Got it." She said obediently.

    Jiang Ran lowered her eyes and looked at Qi Yuan, her eyes were dark, but she didn't know what flashed.

    The temperature here is hot, and a thin layer of sweat has already appeared on the other party's fair skin.

    Jiang Ran suddenly said: "I remember that there is an umbrella in the space."

    Qi Yuan was stunned, and then took it out.

    There is indeed an umbrella in the space, it is not big, just enough for two people.

    Jiang Ran opened the umbrella to block the sun.

    This scene was naturally seen by Ye Bai, who was angry and burst into tears, "You guys too..."

    He didn't finish his sentence.

    A rustling sound came.

    Ye Bai quickly looked over.

    Immediately afterwards, his eyes lit up.

    There are actually lizards!

    Just standing still in the grass, he was about to reach out to grab it, but before he touched it, the lizard quickly sprang out a few meters away.

    It turned its head, as if provocatively, and shook its head.

    Ye Bai was instantly enraged.

    Jiang Ran and Qi Yuan are watching a play on the side! This broken lizard even bullied him! !

    He continued to stretch out his hand, but this time the lizard's reaction was faster, Ye Bai not only didn't catch it, but jumped directly into the yellow sand and ate a mouthful of ashes.