Chapter 38

Chapter 38, you just need to evolve the seeds

    Someone stood up and vowed, "Don't worry, leader, we will definitely complete the task."

    Qi Yuan nodded.

    When the crowd dispersed, she seemed to remember something again, and turned to look at Jiang Ran, "Are those zombies still locked underneath?"

    Jiang Ran said, "Yes."

    Qi Yuan said softly, "You can put them out for a try. Try?"

    If you can control it, you can indeed grow those vegetables faster, not to mention Ye Bai.

    I had such an idea in my mind.

    Qi Yuan stepped up and walked towards the previous basement.

    Ye Bai quickly stepped up to keep up.

    He murmured, "Are those little brats really not going to cause trouble?"

    "What if they bite the residents outside?"

    "Don't be afraid." Qi Yuan glanced at him with a smile, and asked He raised his eyebrows, "Isn't there you?"

    "Me?" Ye Bai pointed to himself.

    Qi Yuan nodded.

    After all...

    these little zombies listened to Ye Bai's words very much.

    They had just passed by when they heard a knock on the door.

    The zombies inside were obviously extremely violent, knocking on the door.

    Qi Yuan could even feel the vibration.

    She looked at Jiang Ran and said softly, "Untie it." The

    voice fell, and Jiang Ran waved his finger lightly.

    The wall of betting air that was blocking them disappeared instantly, and what they won was a slightly deformed door.

    Qi Yuan opened the door.

    Straight into a few zombies, their heads have been deformed, and they are crowded at the door.

    She stared directly at the zombies.

    Qi Yuan: "..."

    Zombies: "..."

    One second before the zombies were about to attack, Qi Yuan quickly backed away and pushed Ye Bai to the front.

    Ye Bai was slapped all over the face by the zombies, and everyone was stupid.

    Before he spoke, the zombies also seemed to sense something was wrong and quickly backed away.

    The two sides were deadlocked.

    Qi Yuan gave him a crazy wink.

    Ye Bai bit the bullet and squeezed a few words out of his teeth, "You..." When

    all the zombies heard these two words, they quickly and honestly stood in a row, bowing their heads, with a respectful attitude.

    Ye Bai was stunned for a while, and then whispered, "Zombies are so obedient?"

    "You are also a zombie." Jiang Ran said appropriately.

    He took a step forward and quietly glanced at the surrounding zombies.

    Mental power covered all the zombies, so he turned around.

    Ye Bai hesitated.

    Immediately afterwards, I saw that the zombies who had just been irritable just now were not well-behaved, and followed him slowly.