Chapter 44

Chapter 44, This year is our tenth wedding anniversary

    There are groups of people outside the door.

    Their lips were purple, as if they were being controlled by something, their eyes were blank, and they rushed in the direction where they were.

    Tomatoes were fanned with purple light, and when they saw them, they were even more excited, shaking their branches and leaves.

    As if ordered.

    Everyone looked up at Qi Yuan at the same time.

    Qi Yuan's eyes narrowed slightly, and she felt that her powers had become much emptier.

    next second!

    They rushed over in a swarm!

    "Jiang Ran!"

    Qi Yuan grabbed Jiang Ran's sleeve.

    Jiang Ran's mental power shrouded the entire area, forming an invisible wall of air, the lightning power in his hand gathered, and countless energy balls smashed towards them at the moment!

    "Wait!"

    Jiang Ran's movements stagnated for a moment.

    Ye Bai hurriedly said, "Jiang Ran, they are just refugees!"

    His face was delicate, but there was a bit of worry on his face.

    Jiang Ran looked coldly at the refugees who were blocked by the air wall, and said indifferently, "But they just wanted to hurt Qi Yuan."

    Every word hit Qi Yuan directly.

    A warm current flashed across Qi Yuan's heart.

    Before she spoke, another group of people rushed over from behind.

    "Boss! Don't hurt them yet!"

    People poured into the cultivation room.

    Headed by the former old lady and man.

    The man supported the old lady, and the old lady hurriedly said, "Boss, these people are just poisoned!"

    After she finished speaking, another person said, "That's right! Chief, they didn't mean to hurt! And the base lost such a large number of people..."

    Before he could finish speaking, Jiang Ran looked at him coldly. The air around him seemed to drop a bit.

    The man didn't dare to speak for a moment.

    But his eyes were filled with hesitation.

    Qi Yuan's heart skipped a beat, and then she saw Jiang Ran's hand put down directly.

    Only then did she react and walked to his side.

    "I think what they just said was right." Qi Yuan whispered softly, leaning against Jiang Ran's ear.

    Warm breath sprayed on his neck.

    There was a strange feeling in Jiang Ran's heart.

    Qi Yuan blinked, watching his eyes gradually darken.

    She didn't know what the other party was thinking, but she still said, "If you want to rebuild the last days, the power of the masses is essential."

    "And they did not make any big mistakes."

    They are just ordinary refugees, hoping that they family is well.