Chapter 37

Chapter 37, Propaganda

    Speaking of this, the young man's face instantly turned ugly.

    He sneered, "When did I say I was leaving?"

    He finished, looking at the others.

    Sure enough, the others were stunned, and no one spoke.

    Jiang Ran's eyes dimmed.

    He pulled out the Tang Dao and swiped at random on the ground.

    A huge crack appeared and exploded.

    The young man's face changed.

    "It's your right to go or not to go, it's our right to go or not." Jiang Ran's voice was cold.

    After that, the air was still.

    "The leader of the base has the right to drive you out." Qi Yuan tilted her head.

    The young man suddenly stopped talking.

    He glanced at

    Qi Yuan hatefully, "Let's go!" When passing by Qi Yuan, the young man said in a venomous voice, "Don't think that I can't live if I leave."

    Qi Yuan stood up straight.

    Knowing what the other party was thinking, he gave him a cool look, and after a while, he withdrew his gaze and lowered his eyes.

    After he left, Qi Yuan said softly, "Those people outside should also be recruited into the base."

    Jiang Ran said, "Are you sure?"

    Qi Yuan nodded affirmatively.

    Jiang Ran said quietly, "Okay."

    After speaking, he looked at the others.

    Everyone's eyes were shining, and they kept staring at them.

    Seeing Jiang Ran turn around, he said excitedly, "Is what you just said true?"

    Yan Chen raised his chin, his tone dissatisfied, "What? No one spoke just now, is it dumb?"

    Her voice was slightly irritable.

    The crowd fell silent.

    Qi Yuan said, "It's fine."

    She chuckled, "Of course it's true."

    "You can come with me."

    Qi Yuan's tone was very relaxed, everyone had no food at all, and when they heard her words, their eyes widened even more. Light.

    Qi Yuan took everyone to the direction of the wind gerbil.

    The wind gerbil took a look, and instantly stepped back a few steps vigilantly.

    The others also looked at each other, and instantly became nervous, "Boss, this is..."

    "As you can see."

    Qi Yuan squatted down and gently touched the gerbil, expressing relief.

    The gerbil took two steps back, and the little head looked at it ignorantly.

    "It's inside." Qi Yuan said and picked up the wind gerbil.

    It resisted twice, and then looked up and saw Jiang Ran's drooping eyes.

    No sound again.

    Several people walked in suspiciously and came to the storage room, and their eyes were stabbed in an instant.

    "This is...?"

    Their eyes widened in disbelief.

    It's full of food!

    Variety of food!

    "Take it." Qi Yuan looked at them, her tone was soft, and her eyes were crystal clear.

    "This... do we take as much as we want?" Someone couldn't help but speak with a shocked tone.

    "Of course." Qi Yuan said, "This is a reward for you."

    She followed suit, "I won't stop you as much as you want."

    "But there is one thing." Qi Yuan paused, "After you get today's food, you can't tell others about this place."

    After Qi Yuan finished speaking, Jiang Ran also raised her eyes instantly, and the icy aura made everyone Involuntarily shivered.

    Someone dared to say, "Why?" The

    air was quiet.

    Everyone looked up at the first person to speak.

    Qi Yuan also stopped.

    She smiled, unexpectedly not blaming him, "This is our future storage room, it's not good for more people to know. The reason why I tell you is that you can promote it."

    Propaganda?

    Everyone was astonished.

    "We hope to expand the influence of the base, and also tell you that our supplies are very abundant, and there are many people in need outside. I hope you can also trust them." Qi Yuan's voice was clear.

    The crowd suddenly realized.