Chapter 35

Chapter 35, What are you doing? (2 in 1)

    As soon as Qi Yuan finished speaking, she received strange looks from others.

    Ye Bai muttered, "What are you two doing? Are you so excited?"

    Yan Chen calmed himself down, his fingers trembling slightly.

    After a while, she said, "Let's talk later."

    Jian Nan hoarsely said, "Sister Yan, can you..."

    "Okay." Yan Chen was a little impatient, "What are you doing all day long? You can't hide yourself?"

    Jian Nan's face immediately turned ashen.

    But he still endured.

    Qi Yuan reminded, "You are already at the base."

    "But they also have people at the base." Jian Nan's breath was trembling.

    "No." Jiang Ran looked at him, his eyes deep and cool.

    Jian Nan was under control.

    He nodded blankly, acting like a machine.

    Yan Chen's eyes were filled with surprise, but they were quickly hidden.

    Qi Yuan said, "I'll talk to her alone first."

    After she finished speaking, she took the initiative to hold Yan Chen's hand.

    Jiang Ran's eyes were full of meaning, and she grabbed it before she left.

    The strength of the fingertips is relatively large, Qi Yuan frowned, looking at him suspiciously.

    Jiang Ran quickly concealed the darkness in his eyes, "It's okay, you go first."

    Yan Chen teased, "Why? Even women's vinegar should be eaten?"

    There was a smile in her eyes.

    Qi Yuan clenched her fingers tightly, as if to signal Yan Chen not to say anything.

    But Yan Chen didn't care, "What are you afraid of?"

    Jiang Ran's eyes deepened.

    Qi Yuan was ashamed.

    She was not afraid that Yan Chen would tell the truth, but that she was afraid that Jiang Ran would kill her on a whim...

    After all, Yan Chen had obviously done something to Jiang Ran before.

    Qi Yuan pulled Yan Chen away, and the two sat outside. Qi Yuan took a deep breath, "Did you come here when the apocalypse first came?"

    Yan Chen nodded suddenly, "Yes!"

    She said excitedly, " I thought I would never go back, but I didn't expect to meet you again."

    "Do you have an identity when you passed through?" Yan Chen raised his eyebrows, his tone a little puzzled, "I have been chased by those two people since I came, I'm so annoying."

    "No." Qi Yuan said.

    Actually there is.

    Hmm...a fish...

    but there's really not much to say.

    "I was an orphan before I came here." Qi Yuan thought for a while, "But I read this book before, but I didn't expect that I would become a fish."

    She glanced at Yan Chen, "You dress like a girl. Lord."

    Yan Chen: "?!!"

    Her eyes were almost full of stars, "Then do I have a cool knife and a zombie?"