Chapter 16

Chapter 16, Qi Yuan, follow me

    Ye Bai kept talking all the way, "This time I went to the edge of the abyss swamp! It's very exciting to think about it!"

    Qi Yuan: "..."

    To be honest, she didn't really want to go.

    Several people quickly arrived at the location.

    "How many people are there now?" The tone of the driver was very young. After he finished speaking, he glanced out the window, and then just met Jiang Ran's gaze, and the two stopped.

    "Chu Heng is missing." The person in the front passenger seat lit a cigarette and shouted, "I heard that two good-looking newcomers have come to the base recently, and that eldest sister Cao was driven away by them."

    "Oh you . ..." He didn't get a response, and he looked at the young man subconsciously, only to find that the other party opened the door and got out of the car.

    Jian Nan's eyes were complicated, "I didn't expect you to come."

    "Fate." Jiang Ran nodded.

    Jian Nan said with a sneer, "It's fate."

    At least he didn't expect that the other party not only came to the a city base, but also performed the same mission with him, a kind of irritability arises spontaneously.

    When he got into the car, the man in the front passenger seat chatted, "Oh, do you know those two people?"

    Jian Nan was expressionless, "I don't know each other."

    "But..." The man in the front passenger seat wanted to say something, and saw Jian Nan's expression finally stopped talking.

    After all, he looked like he was in a bad mood.

    The three of Ye Bai sat in the back together.     Of course, Ye Bai also saw the scene just now, and asked curiously, "Why did you feel that

    he was very hostile to you just now? You know each other before?"     Qi Yuan hesitated for a moment, then said the previous things one by one.     Ye Baiyou was surprised, "Then he is really bad."

    Qi Yuan was surprised, "How do you say it?"

    Ye Bai's tone was straightforward, "I have no ability but blindly kidnap others with morality. To put it bluntly, of course he can save him if he dares, but if he chooses to watch, he is essentially selfish. Maybe you will be the first to sell you when you are in danger."

    Qi Yuan affirmed.

    Indeed...

    In contrast, Ye Bai has a lot of responsibility.

    Could this be the reason why Jiang Ran left Ye Bai?

    Qi Yuan couldn't help but look at Jiang Ran.

    Jiang Ran sat beside her, her handsome face did not change in the slightest, and she was extremely calm.

    Feeling her gaze, she just raised her eyes slightly, just to meet her.

    Qi Yuan blinked her beautiful big eyes, propped her chin up, and didn't dodge.

    "Jiang Ran," she said with sincere admiration, "you look so good-looking!"

    He has an inexplicable temperament, noble and cold, which is more attractive than his appearance.

    Jiang Ran looked at her, and when she heard these words, she pursed her lips and said, "You are also very beautiful."