Chapter 23

Chapter 23, there are people around (two more)

    Obviously, Qi Yuan did this.

    Qi Yuan used her mental power and whispered in her mind, "Don't worry, he won't die."

    After all...

    But, I don't know how much damage it will be.

    Chu Heng's cold sweat broke out, and then he took out his short blade and cut the skin directly.

    The vines are buried deep inside.

    He suddenly pulled it out and threw it on the ground.

    Just stepped on it.

    "Pfft—" The

    rattan struggled a few times, and then turned into a pool of dark green water.

    Chu Heng looked at Chen San suddenly.

    Chen San reacted quickly, took out the gauze from his backpack, and handed it to Chu Heng tremblingly.

    Chu Heng took it and wrapped it directly.

    "Then... do you want to keep going?" Tan Si's voice was erratic.

    Chu Heng took a deep breath, "Just stay where you are."

    It was rattan now.

    Probably more at night, not to mention so many plants are mutated.

    Hearing this, Ye Bai glanced at Chu Heng with disgust, "That's not what you said just now."

    Chu Heng: "..."

    He suppressed his irritability, rubbed his eyebrows, and didn't want to see him again. .

    Several people quietly waited for dark.

    Jiang Ran glanced at the sky, her tone was cold, "Bring the tent out."

    Qi Yuan looked at him in surprise.

    Jiang Ran explained, "It will be very cold at night, you will not catch a cold if you stay in the tent."

    Qi Yuan nodded silently.

    Chu Heng had seen the tent, but Chen San and Tan Si had never seen it.

    The shell is purple, and there are several large open-air holes.

    Chen San and Tan Si's eyes lit up for a moment, and Chen San's heart suddenly had a thought that shouldn't have arisen, but he was slapped on the hand by Tan Si, and whispered angrily, "What are you thinking?"

    Chen San is relatively simple and honest, scratching his head , his voice was rough, "I've lived for so long, and I haven't seen a space in the organization, let alone that tent, I also want to..."

    "Think of a fart." Tan Si didn't have the patience to listen to him, and said irritably, "Chu Heng didn't speak, and didn't you hear him? Chu Heng couldn't beat him..."

    Not to mention the two of them.

    What's more...

    "That little girl is also kind to us..." Tan Si said softly.

    After Qi Yuan had the ability, her hearing improved a lot, and naturally she could hear them clearly.

    Her lips curved slightly before setting up the tent.

    Qi Yuan patted her hand and looked at Jiang Ran with a smile, "Would you like to go in and rest?"

    Jiang Ran asked, "Who is watching the night?"