Chapter 22

Chapter 22, Can't Save, Wait to Die (One More)

    On the contrary, Ye Bai was the most nervous about Qi Yuan. He hurriedly besieged Qi Yuan, "How? He didn't do anything to you, right?"

    Qi Yuan turned around in front of him.

    Ye Bai was relieved after this.

    He turned his head and saw Jiang Ran looking straight at him.

    Ye Bai suddenly felt cold, and said bitterly, "Okay, now that the firewood has been picked up, hurry up and make a fire."

    After speaking, he turned to look at Qi Yuan, and his eyes hinted wildly.

    The rough man looked at them up and down, and after a while he said in a hoarse voice, "I misunderstood you two just now, what are your names? My name is Chen San."

    Another skinny man also answered, "My name is Tan. Four."

    Qi Yuan put the firewood on the ground together, and when she heard this, she blinked, "My name is Qi Yuan."

    Her voice was sweet and crisp.

    The eyes are large, the lips are full and reddish, the eyelashes are lightly covered, and the eyes are lowered. No matter how you look at it, there is no danger, and it is even extremely beautiful.

    Chen Sanhe and Tan Si looked at each other, but did not dare to believe her easily.

    In the last days, the more beautiful things are, the more dangerous they are.

    Chen San asked tentatively, "What kind of power do you have?"

    Qi Yuan: "I don't have any power."

    Tan Si looked at her suspiciously.

    Chu Heng said lazily, "Okay, don't ask, are you busy?" The

    two fell silent for a moment.

    After Qi Yuan put the firewood together, Jiang Ran directly used the lightning ability to ignite, and the air was strangely quiet.

    Ye Bai couldn't bear his temper, he turned to look at Chu Heng, "Do you have anything to eat?"

    Chu Heng: "...No."

    His hood was so big that he couldn't see the expression on his face. If Ye Bai could see it, he would definitely see the undisguised disgust on the other side's face.

    He is a zombie, what snacks do you want to eat.

    Qi Yuan and Jiang Ran sat together.

    Chu Heng glanced at them, took out a piece of meat from Tan Si's backpack at will, and handed it to Qi Yuan.

    Tan Si's face also changed instantly, but he still resisted the desire to speak and looked at Chu Heng with confusion in his eyes.

    Chu Heng glanced at him lazily, his eyes were cool and full of displeasure.

    Tan Si finally swallowed what he wanted to say.

    Chu Heng said, "For you."

    Qi Yuan: "?" Before

    she could speak, Jiang Ran took it directly, her eyes calm.

    Chu Heng laughed for a moment, his tone was low, and the cold feeling continued to surround him, "Don't worry, this might be your last meal?"

    Then he looked at them directly.

    Qi Yuan's heart was trembling, but she was still very calm, "Maybe it's not just us."