Chapter 42

Chapter 42, If I can find him, I will not let him go

    There is obviously nothing here, and there is a high probability that Chen Nan took things away before.

    What are they here for?

    "I just called someone to investigate, if I can find him, I will definitely not let him go!" Yan Chen clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.

    Seeing that things didn't work out for a while, Qi Yuan rubbed her brows and said helplessly, "Since they are really so powerful, we can only take a step by step."

    If there really is what they want here , it is impossible to let it go so easily.

    After Qi Yuan finished speaking, Ye Bai also agreed and interjected, "That's right, why don't you go and see how the resettled refugees are doing."

    After that, he said with some melancholy, "In case this is a tiger leaving the mountain. What?"

    Jiang Ran heard these words, glanced at Ye Bai, and stepped out in an instant.

    Qi Yuan hurriedly followed.

    Ye Bai quickly said, "I'm just talking..."

    Jiang Ran didn't speak, and glanced at Ye Bai silently, with no emotion in his eyes, it was pitch black.

    Ye Bai closed his mouth and followed behind a few people.

    Sure enough, just arrived at the place where the refugees are.

    Suddenly, a huge cry came from among the refugees.

    Qi Yuan heard the sound and looked around, only to see a person foaming and falling to the ground in convulsions.

    There was an old man and a child around him, his fingers trembling, and he kept yelling at the people around him, "Come here! Help!!"

    She was still in a daze, when she saw Jiang Ran facing forward, speaking coldly. Asked, "What's the matter?" The

    old man's face was pale and skinny, as if he had suffered a huge blow. Seeing Jiang Ran was like seeing a life-saving straw, "Are you the leader here? I beg you, Save my son!"

    She wept bitterly and said, "I don't know why, he suddenly became like this."

    "Our family just came to the base, and we have been fighting zombies outside before we can barely fill our stomach. I'm getting better, I didn't expect... I didn't expect..." Because it was adopted by the base, the old man had always been very fond of the base, and at this moment, he regarded Jiang Ran as a hope, holding Jiang Ran tightly with both hands.

    Jiang Ran frowned, and quietly pulled out her hand.

    Qi Yuan also came over.

    She squatted down and observed the other party's state, "It feels like being poisoned." The

    other party's lips were still black.

    Poisoned?

    The old lady looked shocked, she couldn't believe it, "How could it be poisoned?"

    "Have you eaten anything strange since you came to the base?" Qi Yuan asked.

    "Impossible!" The old lady was emotional, "My son has only eaten the food from the base!"

    It can't be the problem of the base food, right?

    After she finished speaking, Qi Yuan also frowned.