Chapter 7

Chapter VII

    Ning Youli returned with such a reward.

    Seeing the girl spread out the net pocket meticulously and pluck the leaves and weeds that had just stuck to the shell, Pei Jue finally couldn't hold back and asked, "Junior sister brought this thing back... what's the use?"

    Ning Youli turned around . , roughly described: "Throw it back into the pool to make feed."

    She thought that Pei Jue nodded without asking anything when she was cleaning the peak, because she knew what she was going to do.

    Pei Jue laughed, "Junior sister has a heart, but Lingyun Peak has prepared bait, and most of the fish in the pond are afraid of people. Most of them eat each other for a living, and they can also eat green algae. These, some of them are superfluous."

    Ning Youli Naturally, she can't say that she wants to keep it for the system to process, and find reasons unhurriedly: "The book says that the red crystal shrimp meat contains spiritual energy, which can be eaten and used as medicine. Study it in your spare time."

    "Okay," Pei Jue did not stop, but affirmed gently: "Junior sister is so attentive, she will be able to quickly become familiar with the affairs here and manage Lingyun Pond very well."

    Ning Youli was noncommittal and heard it. Just didn't take her words seriously.

    But this is just right, things about Lingquan's eyes cannot be exposed to other people's eyes, and it is necessary to keep a low profile on weekdays.

    On the other side, Lu Ren, who had sent the two away, patted his head and murmured doubtfully, "No... Is there a crimson prawn in Lingyun Pond?"

    Lingyun Pond is the largest Tianchi of Qingyun Sect, and the materials sent are dazzling. , There are countless species, but why doesn't he remember that Lingyun Pond has Crimson Crystal Shrimp?

    Well, maybe it was introduced recently?

    Lu Ren shook his head and quickly put the matter behind him.

    ...

    After Pei Jue left, Ning Youli was the only one left in Lingyun Pond.

    In the evening, the sunset was gorgeous, the water level dropped, and large and small bubbles floated from the bottom of the water and exploded on the water surface. Under the thick and dense bubbles, dark fish shadows could be vaguely seen.

    It seems to be complaining about the poor water quality here.

    Ning Youli understood very well that 50% of the creatures in the pond were of high quality and above, and the water quality was medium to high, obviously not worthy of the noble flesh and blood of these fish.

    It is a pity that it will take some time to get the filter isolation material, and now we can only start the preparation work.

    Ning Youli packed all the shrimp shells in a net bag, tied them with a tight knot, and threw them into the spiritual spring with a fishing net.

    ——Before that, she had set the secret realm that Lingquan Eye communicated with as the default Canglan secret realm.

    Soon, the spring in the line of sight flickered, meaning that the net bag had reached its destination.

    Ning Youli stared at the bottomless Tianchi, his thoughts turned upside down.

    There are many secret realms written in the original book, no matter how big or small, the rich and the poor, basically belong to the opportunities of male and female protagonists. Even the natal weapons of the two were dug out from the two secret realms.