Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    The border of the Golden Desert is boundless and empty at first glance, and the color like white and yellow occupies almost all eyes, which is extremely mysterious and chaotic.

    On the long and winding land, poisonous miasma and deep pools can be seen everywhere, but what is even more terrifying than these poisonous miasmas are the scattered corpses of the tragically dead demons.

    The air was filled with a strong smell of blood, and the fresh smell meant that these magic cultivators had not died long. On top of those mutilated corpses, hideous-faced monsters gnawed on them, making a creepy chewing sound.

    Su Yuchuan looked at all the sights in the distance coldly, and didn't speak for a long time, and let the demon cultivator who was following behind him kneel down with a plop.

    "Lord Mozun, Lord Protector Zuo, this time it's the subordinate's lack of supervision, please punish me!"

    "Tell me, what's going on." Su Yuchuan no longer embarrassed him, and asked directly.

    "Yes...Last night, the demon cultivators in the Jin desert realm suddenly attacked and dispatched together. They wantonly attacked other demon cultivators and created chaos. I waited to fight back with all my strength, but I still did some damage." The demon cultivator covered his blood dripping The arm reported, "At that time, there were disciples of the sect who broke in, and those demon cultivators distracted their attention and turned around to ambush those disciples."

    "How much did you kill and how much did you damage?" Ying asked.

    "Fifty-eight people died in the Golden Desert, and our army was injured...one person." Mo Xiu was stunned.

    Su Yuchuan glanced at his arm, noncommittal.

    "What about the disciples of Qingyun Sect?"

    "Returning to Demon Venerable, those disciples were not at a disadvantage, but killed a few." The demon cultivator immediately began to recall, "Later Qingyun Sect learned of their traces. , send someone to bring them back."

    After speaking, he tentatively made a gesture: "Mozun, those sect disciples are nearby, do you want to...?"

    Su Yuchuan said indifferently: "The Golden Desert is vast and borderless. Chaos, people from all walks of life often enter by mistake, it is difficult to govern, and so many daring people are born."

    Mo Xiu was stunned for a moment, and immediately realized that he was going to let those Qingyun disciples go, and he answered yes.

    "As for you..."

    Is this going to deal with him?

    Mo Xiu's heart shrank suddenly, panic surged above his head, and it was almost difficult to stand on his legs.

    "Let's go back and rest, it's embarrassing."

    "Yes..." Mo Xiu desperately accepted his fate: it was true that he failed to kill all these people in the Jin Mo area in time, and it was reasonable for the Demon Venerable to execute him -

    hey , wait, let's go back and rest?

    In an instant, Mo Xiu's whole body became energized, the dead energy that appeared on his face disappeared, and his red face was full of high spirits, "Yes!"

    He responded loudly, even feeling that the wound on his arm had become a medal.

    After Mo Xiu left, Su Yuchuan walked to the winding path alone.