Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    "Senior Sister Ning?"

    Probably because she had been looking at it for a long time, the young man raised his head slightly, and his dark eyes showed a calmness that did not match his age.

    "Junior Brother Qin." Ning Youli responded with a smile. In an instant, she also wanted to drive, the so-called enemy does not move, I do not move a car to the front of the mountain, there must be a road and boat to the bridge head, as long as the relationship is not stiff, leave a normal impression, and then slowly move away in the future. .

    After all, the male protagonist will enter the inner sect in the future. He will stand out, study hard and practice hard, and will not have too much contact with outer disciples like her.

    Thinking of this, she calmly suggested: "Why don't you help me collect some crops. Not only can I practice my hands, but I can also slowly tell you the rules that Lingyun Peak has to abide by." The

    boy nodded, without the slightest objection.

    Ning Youli sighed that he could one day be able to call the male protagonist, and brought people to Tianchi at the top of Lingyun Peak.

    "There are seventeen Tianchi pools in Lingyun Pool. This is the first pool and the only place suitable for rare spiritual grasses to grow." She pointed to the surrounding medicine fields.

    The golden bead and sapphire seeds that were planted in those years have grown a lot, and their occupation area has expanded a lot. Especially the sapphire seeds on the edge of the cliff, which originally only grew in the shade, now have a tendency to climb to the edge of the pool.

    Now is the season for their harvest, the left half is golden and the right half is dark blue, which is really pleasing to the eye.

    "That's sapphire seeds."

    "Sapphire seeds?"

    "A relatively rare medicinal material, it's quite precious." Ning Youli knew that the male protagonist had not been exposed to any spiritual things since he was a child, and explained carefully, "Sapphire seeds can treat internal injuries. If the cultivator is injured by infuriating energy, or the meridian is damaged during cultivation, you can use it."

    She took out a cloth pocket from the bag, "Just pick off the ripe ones today. By the way, if If someone from Lingtian asks you to help, you can go with him."

    Qin Chu took the cloth pocket, Ning Youli saw with sharp eyes that his hands were covered with rough marks and calluses, obviously belonging to a person who worked hard since childhood hand.

    Yes, the male protagonist was born in an ordinary peasant family, and has been helping the family since he can remember. He is a sensible child known to every family in the village.

    If it weren't for a plague, his hometown was destroyed, his parents and sister died, and he would probably only live as a farmer for an ordinary life.

    Qin Chu, who is familiar with farming, moved his eyes and landed on a large piece of gold fudge beads, "These are also mature, should I pick them up?"

    Although he did not know these spiritual plants, he also knew that the crops all had something in common. , especially the fruit is visible to the naked eye, and it is better to distinguish whether it is ripe or not.

    "There's no need for these." Ning Youli shook her head. She planned to leave it for the big fish to eat, which would help heal the wound.

    Qin Chu nodded again, and went to pick it without a word of nonsense.