Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    With three long whistle blows, Xiao Hei jumped out of the Tianchi, and his wet back reflected a large amount of water.

    Ning Youli skillfully wiped it with a cotton cloth and put Tong Su on its back.

    The little girl just sat there blankly, as if she didn't know where she came from, where she was going, and what she was going to do.

    "Wake up." Ning Youli raised her hand and waved in front of her hazy eyes, "Forgot what I said last night? I'm going to go to each peak today, but I can't be late." To

    raise a child, first of all, you must nurture her well. habit.

    In the eleven peaks, the spiritual roots of each peak master are different, enough to gather five spiritual roots, so she chose five mountain peaks for the heroine to take lessons.

    Different from the self-study every morning in the outer door, the inner door is a real class. There are teachers who are knowledgeable and powerful. From the human body meridians to the principles of the five elements, from the attributes of the spiritual root to the function of the magic formula, they explain clearly and analyze clearly. clear and direct.

    When it comes to actual combat drills, the teacher can correct the mistakes of the students one by one.

    In short, it is hosted all day long. Anyway, the heroine has the backstage of the suzerain.

    Sitting on Xiao Hei, Ning Youli led Tong Su on the road slowly, and by the way taught her some driving skills on how to better control Xiao Hei. According to what she thought, after taking the heroine to and from school for a few days, she could almost let go.

    Soon, they came to today's study place - Hanshan.

    From a distance, Ning Youli saw the disciples of Hanshan standing in front of the mountain gate to greet him. Not only that, but there were also many Hanshan disciples watching from a distance.

    When they landed, a Hanshan disciple hurriedly stepped forward and asked, "Are Junior Sister Ning and Junior Sister Tong from Lingyun Peak?"

    Ning Youli nodded and gently pushed Tong Su forward, "Sister Tong will be handed over to you, she is the only one. Soon, I hope senior brother will take care of you."

    "That's natural." The other party responded quickly.

    More eyes were cast towards this side, and Tong Su didn't seem to be used to it, and rubbed nervously behind Ning Youli.

    Ning Youli looked over there, and saw many Hanshan disciples looking at them curiously, all wanting to see what the new disciples who were accepted by the sect master looked like.

    It is conceivable that today's women will be the focus of the whole day.

    Ning Youli comforted Tong Su a few words, and gave her a cloth bag, "You just study hard here. If you don't understand anything, ask the brothers and sisters here for help, and don't forget to pack the books you sent." It is rotational learning, there is no fixed classroom, and learning theory in a short period of time will have to go back and forth.

    Tong Su nodded, followed the Hanshan disciple gradually away, turned back three times in one step, and waved his hand hastily when he reached the turning point where he was about to be invisible.

    Ning Youli also waved his hand with a smile, and after the girl's figure completely disappeared, he rode Xiao Hei again and rushed back to Lingyun Peak like a racing car.