Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven

    The so-called blood engraving is to drop one's own blood on the spiritual object, and after the spiritual object's consciousness stabilizes, it understands who is the owner of the blood, and from then on it is obedient.

    Spiritual objects, that is, objects with intelligence.

    All living things in the world have spirituality, and dead things can be endowed with spirituality, but the former can be directly engraved with blood, and the latter needs further processing.

    In addition, the strength and will of the inscribed object is also very important.

    Ning Youli looked and looked in the room with no living creatures, and finally chose an orchid on the windowsill.

    The blue orchid is a rare treasure in the world, but it is already a bit of a rotten street in the world of immortality. The orchid bathes in the morning sun and dew every day, and has begun to develop intelligence, and occasionally slowly chases the figure of Ning Youli.

    When Ning Youli dropped a drop of blood from his fingertips into the flowerpot, the system quickly responded.

    [Detected that the host uses the blood inscription function. System experience grows. ]

    [Verified - The subject has successfully completed the blood inscription, and the current main target: spiritual pet (orchid); spiritual pet level: low-level (with intelligence); spiritual pet status: good. 】

    Ning Youli stared at the orchid, the delicate petals rolled down a few drops of water, and it looked no different from before.

    But soon, a different situation emerged.

    Orchid's movements were much more sensitive than before, and she even stretched out her leaves to please her, trying to wrap her fingers.

    Ning Youli tucked her finger into her, only to see Orchid rubbing and rubbing affectionately, turning her face to bask in the sun again.

    In this way, at noon, Ning Youli found that the orchid closely followed the sunlight. When the light moved an inch, its head moved an inch.

    ...is this going in the direction of sunflowers?

    Ning Youli took the flowerpot directly outside the window, and turned around and started to study the matter of "enchantment".

    That is, how to impart spirituality to the dead.

    Different from the function of the "blood inscription" system, "spiritual attachment" is a technique commonly used in the world of self-cultivation, and the principle is similar to it.

    As the name implies, the monk injects his own spiritual energy into the dead object, so that the dead object can do things according to the master's will.

    Compared with the weapons that the righteous cultivators use to command their own life, "enchantment" is more popular in the magic cultivator - but, the magic cultivator prefers not to control any weapons, but corpses.

    Putting that aside for the moment, "spiriting" is quite a challenging job.

    The first is to inject spiritual energy into the whole body of the "tool".

    Except for the very powerful monks, when ordinary monks forge their own life weapons, they need to constantly inject their own spiritual energy on the side, so that the spiritual energy and the spiritual materials of heaven and earth can be integrated into one. Compared to directly accepting him from an unfamiliar powerful weapon, it is actually more effective.