Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Feeling a warm thing in the palm of her hand, it was a small hand holding her and shaking it, Ning Youli then came back to his senses, lowered his eyes and smiled: "Has Susu already decided?

    " Tong's girl looked at her worriedly, did not answer her question, but asked silently: what happened to Sister Ning?

    "It's nothing." Ning Youli squatted down and helped Tong Su tidy up the slightly messy neckline and hair, "Maybe she knew she was going to be busy, and her body started to feel tired earlier."

    She smiled slightly, "So many peak masters They all want you to stay in their peak, saving time and convenience, are you sure you don't want to go?"

    'No,' Tong Su said again, 'I want to be with you. '

    Ning Youli gently touched the top of Tong Su's head, she can understand this choice very well - for Tong Su, except for Yunju, all are unfamiliar places and people.

    The other party came to Qingyunzong for a short time, and he was only a child, so it was reasonable to be unwilling to leave.

    "Then, Susu may be very hard." Ning Youli reminded her specially, "You have to get up earlier, leave school later, and the schoolwork time will be more tense."

    Tong Su shook her head and said that it was okay, she would be more Work harder before.

    It seems that the word "hard work" is not very convincing just by dictation. Ning Youli was also pulled by Tong Su and wrote these two words stroke by stroke on the palm of his hand.

    'I'm leaving! ' Tong Su pointed in the direction of the other peaks, sat on Xiao Hei's broad back, and his figure quickly turned into a small dot.

    Ning Youli shook her head helplessly. Although she said so, as long as the heroine grows to a certain level, she will leave Yunju sooner or later and go to the side of the higher cultivation.

    This is not only what people want, but also what she must go through in her growth and learning process - the seeds of towering trees are difficult to grow in low and shallow puddles. Only in the right place can she absorb all the nutrients more attentively.

    Although I look forward to the heroine growing up, but by then, she should run away...

    Ning Youli can't imagine how wonderful Tong Su's life will be in the remaining two short years, so that he can have a story of warmth, cruelty or inspiration with so many male supporting characters... Wait for the male protagonist and the demon to start fighting , she was only fifteen years old.

    stop! Tong Su is still a child! Can these men be punished?

    Ning Youli shook off the terrible scene in his mind, still holding some hope that knowledge could change his fate.

    As long as Tong Su studies hard and improves every day, it is not impossible to avoid these ghosts.

    "Butterfly effect, from now on..." After talking to

    himself, Ning Youli took advantage of the fact that there was no one around, and took out a cloth bag wrapped in a handkerchief from his sleeve.

    Flip the handkerchief open piece by piece to reveal the contents.

    In the early morning light, a piece of ruby-like thing inside showed a translucent texture, as if there were ambiguous colors gathered and scattered inside, with a thin strand of gilt on the edge, which was more delicate than the handwriting drawn by royal treasures. noble.