Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    "I can tell you a little girl, if you don't give me meat or drink, I'll follow you! Don't go!"

    A young girl in a green skirt walked briskly on a sheep-intestine path surrounded by a cliff. An old man in tattered clothes followed behind.

    The old man was staggering, his face flushed, as if he was drunk, but a discerning eye could see that the distance between him and the girl in front was not bad at all, no matter how fast the girl accelerated, he could keep up.

    He is a secretive and very difficult person.

    At this moment, Ning Youli was extremely helpless and speechless.

    She just came to the thirteenth pool, which she usually skips, to check the water quality, and was entangled by this suddenly appearing old man.

    The old man didn't know who his surname was, and he spoke in a twisted manner. Coincidentally, she didn't bring any ingredients with her today, so she could only bite the bullet and try to get rid of the other party.

    Where did it come from... a reclusive cultivator? Does Qing Yunzong know there is such a person?

    The call of "Wait for me, old guy" came from behind again, Ning Youli took a deep breath, stopped and turned to look at each other.

    "Hey, hey, hey—" As if he didn't expect Ning Youli to stop suddenly, the old man staggered a few times under his feet, stood still under Ning Youli's hesitant eyes, and it took a while to straighten his back. .

    Ning Youli looked at the old man in front of him with a complicated look, ragged clothes, ashen face, like a beggar; his hair was as gray as a mess, and his hair only reached his shoulders, as if it had been arbitrarily cut, like a lunatic.

    No matter how you think about it, Qing Yunzong should not have such a number one person.

    Is it in the plot?

    [There is no description that matches the image at present...] The system said it incomprehensibly.

    The old man supported his waist with one hand, wiped his nose with the other, and accused confidently, "You little girl, ah, why did you stop suddenly?"

    Ning Youli looked at him for a long time, then showed an innocent smile, "Senior told me to stop, so I stopped."

    Anyway, the main idea is not to offend him.

    The old man grinned, "Hey you girl, you are so eloquent, you speak the truth—then why didn't you stop when I called you just now?"

    Ning Youli continued to smile: "Just now? So the senior was calling me, I I thought I was calling someone else." The

    old man was stunned, stared at Ning Youli for a while, then nodded heavily, "I can't tell you!" Then, he spread his palms, "Where's the meat? Where's the wine?"

    "The meat Wine?" Ning Youli pretended to be surprised and shook his head, "This junior does not have these things, especially wine, which is against the rules of the

    sect."

    The old man folded his arms and looked disdainful: "What is the door rule? It can also arrest me, an old lunatic?"

    Old lunatic?

    Ning Youli faintly felt that this was an important clue, [Is there anyone called an old lunatic in the plot? ]

    [Please wait a moment, inquiring...] If the

    system can't make time, she has to continue talking. Ning Youli settled down, thinking about how to delay him, and said, "The junior's residence has a lot of meat. If the senior doesn't dislike it, the junior will go and bring it to you now?"