Chapter 90

Chapter 90

    The ancient Yuanlong bloodline is the purest bloodline, and will not be affected by the chaotic magic energy at all.

    After staying in the demon world for so many years, Su Yuchuan can use his magic energy at will, like a magic cultivator, in addition to using his own power.

    He divides it into two systems that do not interfere with each other.

    But because he lived in the demon world for too long, he was more or less stained with a few traces of demonic energy, and he couldn't cover it all at once, and there was even a trace of aura on his body that was different from ordinary spirits.

    But Su Yuchuan is very sure - if he is in a place where the spiritual energy is dry, he may be noticed by monks above the Mahayana period, but in Lingyun Pool, which is rich in spiritual energy, he can integrate into it without being abrupt.

    "Then let's do this first..." Ning Youli muttered to himself. I can't think of a good way right now, I can only hope that this trick will really work.

    After telling Su Yuchuan again not to appear casually, she came to the spiritual pond used for fishing.

    She finally chose the sixth, seventh, and eighth pools. These three heavenly pools happen to be above the ninth pool. Among them, the spirit fish has a somewhat dangerous temperament, but it is not so dangerous. You can bring it to Youzong. Come for a good and exciting fishing experience.

    According to the order of activities of the Xianmen Grand Competition, the Friends of the Sect will be free for ten days in the Qingyun Sect, and then will be the sect and the sect's disciples. Because he is not one of his own, he is even more ruthless than when the sect trial was conducted. Naturally, the judgment is also stricter, in order to prevent the sects with different intentions from doing things.

    This was also the reason why Qing Yunzong had forged a batch of wound medicines before the competition.

    However, the discussion this time had nothing to do with her, it was just to see the inner disciples fight for face for the sect. Ning Youli finally adjusted the position of the fishing rod, and was certain in his heart: As long as Qin Chu and Tong Su were there, this face would always be played by Qing Yunzong.

    She only needs to be responsible for making money.

    Thinking that the Xianmen Grand Competition has plenty of time, it is very possible to make a lot of money from Diaoyutai, Ning Youli couldn't help but have a smile on his face. This smile fell in the eyes of others, just like a butterfly falling on the heart, plucking the heartstrings.

    "This girl."

    Ning Youli was startled by the voice so close at hand, and then a warm breath fell on his ear. I don't know when this person appeared here, Ning Youli looked at the person vigilantly, but fell into a pair of affectionate eyes.

    This is a man who looks very young, with peach blossom eyes, petal lips, a beautiful face, and most importantly... He dresses a bit immoral.

    Ning Youli avoided the unbridled waist and abdomen, and accidentally glanced at the trousers with hollow legs.

    No need to guess, this must be a disciple of the Hehuan Sect.

    The man reached out to grab her hand, but Ning Youli retreated and escaped smoothly.

    Ning Youli smiled slightly, "Daoist friend, are you lost?"

    "No." The Hehuan Sect disciple also showed a smile that was enough to capture the hearts of women, "I want to cultivate with you."