Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Ning Youli found that he really annoyed Xiaohong.

    At first, it was manifested in the refusal to come over while feeding, and later, even the shadow of the fish could not be seen.

    Ning Youli carried a wooden barrel and stood on the shore looking through the autumn water, but the big fish just played hide-and-seek with her for three whole days.

    The question is that I feel distressed. If I don’t eat for three days, I will lose how much meat I will grow.

    "Xiaohong, I was wrong. I will never force you to find a daughter-in-law in the future. You can be with whomever you want. Even if you cross species to seahorses, I won't care anymore." Ning Youli sincerely confessed her mistake on the shore , a beautiful face with frowning eyes, very pitiful.

    Su Yuchuan, who was on the water just below her, heard a stalk in his heart. Even after getting along for this period of time, he was still not used to it - the young girl was born with a soft and soft beauty, but her words often did not match her own image, and her words were amazing. Make no secret.

    And, seahorses...what are they?

    "Xiaohong, come out to eat, this time there is a delicious fish!" Ning Youli called out again, and after shouting, he muttered to himself, "Can tens of thousands of catties of fish be frozen? I'm getting hairy, I really want to eat the year of the monkey and the month of the horse... What should I do if I get tired of eating? Hey, I'll be hungry for a few meals then."

    Su Yuchuan choked again. Just now I was worried that he hadn't eaten in the past few days, why did I turn around and want to starve him again?

    This person is really...

    but counting the time, it has been three days, since she has realized the mistake, he doesn't need to hide anymore.

    Thinking like this, Su Yuchuan slowly floated up to the surface. He thought he would be greeted by the girl's surprise voice, but found that the surroundings were very quiet.

    He turned around in confusion to inspect, but found that Ning Youli had long since walked away with a bucket, leaving only a back.

    ? ? ? Is your sincerity only half a cup of tea?

    At this moment, Ning Youli stood in front of the previously drawn barrier, looking at the fish eggs of different colors inside.

    Three days later, the fish eggs placed in the enchantment have obviously changed, and the color inside is darker, which is a symbol of the growth and development of the juvenile fish.

    She deliberately selected fish that liked to grow in cooler temperatures, otherwise it would be extremely difficult to hatch in the water at the height of the first pool.

    After checking that there were no problems with these fish, Ning Youli raised his head and expanded his sight to the wider water surface of the first pond.

    It has to be said that it is too wasteful to keep only one small red and one small black in such a big Tianchi. Although Xiaohong is rising very fast now, but no matter what, it can't take up a little bit of the first pool, so it should be re-planned.

    Coupled with the system's "synthetic dragon" function, it is not only the first pool, but other idle pools are not beneficial and wasteful. As long as she cultivates multiple spiritual fish of the same kind and synthesizes them repeatedly, the high-quality spiritual fish obtained will be much more valuable than ordinary quality spiritual fish.