4. movie night

Jimin's pov

It is 8 pm and Im thinking about what to do cause I have nothing to do, many days after I have free time some day before I have too much work and I'm tired of all this.

I'm thinking about go to hangout but I'm so tired from some days so I decide to stay at home.

Suddenly the thought of y/n come in my mind she is here so I can spend time with her. that's good idea. The movie night will be perfect.

I'm now going to invite y/n if she free.

Ring.....

And after some time y/n opened the door.

Y/n : hey jimin, come in. "She smiled.

Jimin: oh thanks but I'm here for aske you something.

Y/n: what?
Jimin: are you free ?

Y/n : yes , i completed all my work, there's nothing to do.

Jimin: okey , I'm also free so I'm thinking to watch movies if you free you can join me.

Y/n : ohh yeah that's great.

......

I'm now in living room sitting on couch waiting for y/n to come and join me. Door bell rings so I made my way to door and opened the door y/n is there, I greeted her in and said her seat on couch, next to me.

Y/n : which movie we gonna watch?

Jimin :" I didn't decided yet." Y/n nodded "are you have any suggestion?"

Y/n : no , you can pick any you like .
Jimin: okey

I finally picked one movie and started, I sat next to her and start to watch movie.

Jimin : I'm going to kitchen for popcorn and cold drinks, do you want something else?

Y/n : no ,I'm okey.

I nodded and went to kitchen . After picking popcorn and some cold drinks from fridge i got back to my seat.

I offered popcorn and cold drink to her . We continued to watching movie. We laughed, got emotional, shoked on some scenes movie is really amazing.

While enjoying the movie i felt something on my shoulder.

i glanced at my shoulder where y/n putted her head on my shoulder, because she was asleep.

Many times I looked at her ,but this time her face is too close to mine. She is looking more beautiful from near. I feel something in my heart. I looked at her without blinking.

She didn't did any makeup on her face but still she is looking so much pretty

She didn't did any makeup on her face but still she is looking so much pretty. she have perfect eye shadow, her eyelashes Just like doll .

Then I looked at her lips. she have beautiful lips too. i couldn't take my eyes off it. My heart is beating fast like crazy.

suddenly i looked away from her.

How can I think about my friend like this , it's not good she is my friend.

I don't know why but i feel little different about her now or maybe i have this feeling from starting but now it's deepened.

I looked at y/n one more time she is looking like baby , so cute. " What are you doing to my heart y/n ." *I said to myself* looking at y/n.

If I move from here she can wake up and her sleep will disturb so i decided to stay like this .

I don't know when but my eyelids become heavy and I also slept there.

______________________________________

Vote ⭐and follow me if you like

💜Hope you enjoyed 💜