19. Date ?

Song suggestions for BGM

1: My only one (by: Sebastian yatra)

2: Until i found you (by: Stephen sanchez)
3: jaana ve (by: Arijit singh)

Jungkook's pov

'does it look good on me ?  Does this suit me? ' i ask myself looking in mirror.

I have been doing this from the last half an hour, now it is enough. This is final !!

I glanced one more time in mirror and went to living room

she will be ready now, let's go outside and wait. I took my car's key and went out and started waiting in the parking lot.

I was scrolling through my phone when I heard someone's footsteps. I think she came. I took my eyes off the phone and looked at her.

Y/n's outfit  ⬇️

i couldn't stop keep smiling when i saw her

i couldn't stop keep smiling when i saw her. she is looking very beautiful. She smiled at me. I just stood there like statue she came to me.

Y/n: Hii.' then i snap back from my thoughts.

Jungkook:' hii.' I smiled nervously. Idk why but i start to feel very nervous.

Jungkook:' Please come .'  i opened car door for her and gesture to sit. She gladly took sit and i did same.

I start to drive she is looking out of window at night view of city.

Jungkook:' you look so pretty in this dress.' i said without making eye contect. Actually I'm really nervous.

She looked at me and again look back out of window, i can see blush on her face.