13. Talk

Jk's pov

When it started at first it was slow Everyone screamed with excitement.
but after a while as expected it became very fast.

everyone screamed with excitement
I looked at y/n .her one hand has come off the ring Her other hand was also about to loosen that I grabbed her by her waist

Jk:"Are you okay" i asked her.

Y/n:"yes, thank you" she smiled.and after 10 to 15 minutes it stopped and we all got off.

Mira:"Hey look at that cotton candy". said excitedly pointing at cotton candy stall.

Y/n:"I love cotton candy." She said smiling looking at stall.

Jk:"Wait I'll get it for everyone." I said.
Hobi:"I'll come with you ." He said and joined me .

we went and brought it. Everyone started enjoying their own cotton candy. just then jimin's cotton candy fell on ground.

Y/n laughed at him.
Y/n:"oww are you a little kid?" She mocked him.

Jimin took the cotton candy out of her hand and sticking out his tongue teasing her. Jimin started running from there and Y/n also went to chase him.

Y/n:"Hey jimin give me back my cotton candy".

Jimin: "catch me if you can."

They're running around here just like little kids, And everyone started laughing seeing their Little cute drama .

It feels so good to spend time with them, never know when the time flies by. And I feel very happy too. i would like to spend more time with them.

..........end of the day..............

Y/n's pov

I am comfortably sitting on couch watching TV but now I am getting bored. what to do...what to do... umm.. oh yeah there's a park near here I can go. I quickly went to my room to get ready. I wear this and get ready.

Park is nearby so I dicide to walk there

Park is nearby so I dicide to walk there. After sometime walk i reached there . " let's go inside". I said to myself and went in.

Here in the park im watching everything while walking. This park is very beautiful and big.There is so much peace here!! i like to spend time alone. I would like to come here again and again.