32. Something unexpected

Y/n's pov

Many days passed away and it's our last day here, tomorrow we will go back to Seoul.

In these days we visited many famous places here and it was a really good experience and the food is also so delicious here. Taehyung and I enjoyed a lot but our bickering still not over, he always bickers with me for no reason but it's not that bad it is so fun to with him bickering our silly things.

Today he said to get ready for dinner outside. So here I'm getting ready for it,  2 more minutes and I'm done.

Yn outfit

Y/n:' he must be waiting in the car now

Y/n:' he must be waiting in the car now.' I said checking the time and with that I went to the car.

I was right, he is in the car I opened the door and sat inside the passenger seat while he was on the driver seat.

Taehyung's outfit

Y/n: so are you driving today

Y/n: so are you driving today.' I ask while busy closing the car door. After no response I looked at his shocked face.

Y/n:' what ?!  Ooh Did I scare you ?' I ask but he is denied by shaking his head.

Taehyung:' let's go.' he started to drive.

Taehyung pov

How can someone look so beautiful. This girl is really gonna be the death of mine. I checked on her from time to time through the car mirror while heading to destination.

Author pov

Taehyung:' we are here.' he parked the car and went out opening door for y/n. She seems little shocked by his action but without saying anything she went out.

Taehyung: let me lead you' he said offering his hand to her she frowned first but took it soon  and both went in.

They entered the restaurant which is so beautiful and fancy.