27. Guest's

.....Autho pov ....

Mrs. Chae-won: ' so what is your conditions ? I'm so curious about it." She asked her husband.

Mr. Dae-jung:' you know our son he is so stubborn and carefree. He's not interested in office work just want to enjoy it's okey for now but in future he need to be more serious and responsible for his work. " She nodded.

mr. Dae-jung continued
"He need life partner who can guide him, care for him. Someone who is responsible and caring. "

Chae-won:" so what do you think about it ?' she look at him for answer.

Dae-jung:" i have someone in my mind for him.' he said smiling.

Chae-won:' really ? Who is she ? " She asked being super curious.

Dae- jung:"  ____?_____ "

..At hospital..

Y/n and jhope is checking through medical files of patients and discussing. Jhope is explaining some patients information to y/n, while she seems like out of the place.

Y/n's clothes

Jhope:" y/n what are you think about this case

Jhope:" y/n what are you think about this case." He ask her still looking in his file.

Not getting answer he looked at her who is staring somewhere thinking something. He sighed looking at her absent mind behaviour.

Jhope:' y/n .' he called her, still she was lost in her thoughts. He shook her making her flinch.

jhope:' hey where are you lost ? '

Y/n:' ohh I'm so sorry hobi. what about that case ?' she said changing topic.

Jhope:' I'm noticing it from long now, from few days you are always lost like this. Why you don't take break from work. I mean give yourself some time, from joining you didn't took long vacation so take it for now.  Okay ?

She nodded in agreement.

Jhope:' I'm going to Dr.min for discussing about case. ' he went out leaving y/n alone in room.

Y/n grabbed her hair in frustration. She is so done with this situation.

She tried to talk with jungkook so many times but he didn't listen her. He ignored her not even answered her calls.