33. You and Me

Few days later

All attention on the road while driving the car carefully she sighed on her thoughts. After spending her break she rejoined her job and spending one busy day there she is heading back to her apartment after weeks.

Passing through the lobby her steps halted when she heard her name. She closed her eyes with the sign as she recognised the voice.

She least wanted to face that person so without turning back she continued to walk ahead.

Looking at her walking away that person followed her and grabbed her hand to stop her.
"I want to talk with you" his voice is serious.

Y/n:' but i don't. ' She said in a warning tone and took her hand away from his hold.

"Please listen to me" he again asked hoping for her to agree.

Y/n : why would i, did you listen when i was telling you to listen to me Mr. Jeon jungkook. ' she nearly yelled, her eyes were telling a lot of things which can't be possible to understand in one go.

He was so stunned by her reply. The first time he witnessed her this side. She is angry, her face is showing hatred but somewhere her eyes were showing the hurt in it.

His eyes glistned. He hears his full name from her who always calls him by nicknames. Her eyes showing hurt which were used to hold love for him. Her smile was no longer on her face which always appeared when she looked at him. He froze at his place.

Y/n went away from there while he just looked at her disappearing figure holding tears in his eyes.

__________

His sight again roamed around the gate as he is waiting desperately from a long time.

his mother signalled to his dad to look at his sons this state why not as this thing is new to his parents also. they never saw him this excited or attentive for any family dinner.

They know this all because of her. They were right the only person who is right for their son is she.

Taehyung pov.

After what I did last time to her I'm now hella nervous to meet her. What will be her reaction.

I don't know exactly about her but I nearly died for sure when my lips touched her cheeks, the moment I will never forget my heart was beating like crazy. I myself don't know how I did that when I looked at her going away from me my heart just wanted it and I did it. And now I'm crystal clear about my feelings and it's all that I love her. I love her so much.

Mom :- finally they came. ' she went to greet them.

I froze when someone's eyes met mine. She smiled and I did the same. Everyone went to the dining room talking with each other.

Dad :- where is Jin. Isn't he coming' he asked searching for him.

Mr. Kim :- he is in LA. We have a new branch there so someone has to present there to take care of everything. " Everyone nodded.

Dad :- okay so let's start the dinner.
__________

Author pov...

after dinner Mrs. kim sent y/n with taehyung as they were discussing something important. While roaming around the house y/n and taehyung reached to his room.