15. Camping

Jimin's pov

I am getting ready because I have to go camping. Last time when we went for a amusement park together, it was a lot of fun, so this time everyone made a plan to go camping together.

Everyone reached the camping place and helped each other set up the tents. One tent for y/n and mira and rest in one tent. After setting up the tent, everyone sat for relax.

Mira:'Ahh I am tired, I will never gonna come for camping next time even after forgetting.' she said massaging her shoulders.

Y/n :' Wasn't it you who made the plan  came to camping ?' She said playfully.

Mira:' i didn't. That was Jimin'. She pointed at me.

'Ohh hello, that wasn't me!' I said in my defense.

Mira: 'So who was it ?'

Y/n:'Hey guys stop biskering. Whatever it is, we were all agree in the last. That's why we came here.'

Jimin: "Btw, now is the time to cook. Who is coming to cook, I will help'.

Mira: 'I am very tired, go to cook this time, please.' she told y/n with puppy eyes. Y/n sighed. with this we started cooking.

when we both are cooking some y/n's hair strands was coming on her face due to which she was getting disturbed.

I went close to her and tucked her hair strands behind her ear. She who was busy with her work looked at me and smiled. I went back to my work.

After some time she came to me and cupped my face. Am I dreaming ?

Y/n:' You are looking very handsome today.' Now it is confirmed that I was dreaming.

She returned to do her work. She was looking at me time to time. I'm sure now something is wrong. I took out my phone and saw my face in it. Now I understand. She applied flour on my cheeks.

Jimin:' did you fool me' i glared at her.

Y/n:' You looking so cute tho.. didn't you like it? 'she laughed.

Jimin:' do you want to play with me.' i walked to close her.

Her eyes widened. I stood very closer to her. I grabbed her by her waist. our face just inches away.

Y/n:' ji...min. I'm so...rry. ' she shuttered. Did i hear right? Did she just shuttered? Ooh you have good impact on her jimin. I smirked.

I leaned to her and pressed my cheeks to her cheeks so the flour on my cheeks also stuck on her cheeks. I smirked.

Jimin:' now you're also looking cute.'

I maked eye contect with her...but when Mira had said that ' not look into y/n's eyes,' she had not lied. Her eyes is something else. Her eyes is  really magical, which can forget you everything.

I can't look away from her eyes. I could not take my eyes off even if I wanted to. Her eyes were speaking but that was beyond my understanding.

I didn't even know when I came so close to her. We were so close to each other that I could even feel her breath on my lips, and then someone cleared their throat. We just shock. y/n push me and quickly left from there.