14. Family

Author's pov

Lunch break is going on now. Y/n did his lunch a while ago together with Hobi and Aera. She was thinking something while sitting on the chair.
she took her phone and called someone.

..........On call..........

Y/n: 'Hello, I am Y/N speaking, Jin's sister. Will you tell my brother that he also had a sister who misses him a lot.' She said sad yet teasing voice.

Jin: 'so sorry princess. There is a lot of work in the office since few days. I was busy with those works, that's why I could not talk to you.

Y/n: 'Oh wow, you remember me too, I thought you forgot me.' She said excitedly.

     Jin :" Hey Stob it. How can I forget my princess. I really miss you so much." he said sadly.

Y/n: 'i miss you too.' She said with pout.

               Jin: 'Why don't you come to meet us at home or you don't like living with us now.' He said teasingly .

Y/n: 'No, nothing like that. You were busy with office work and appa was also out of country, so I did not come home.' she said with complaining voice.

Jin: 'appa just came back yesterday.'

Y/n: ' Really?! I am missing him and eomma very much, I want to meet them.' she said excitedly.

Jin: 'Why don't you come over for dinner tonight? They will be happy. He suggested.

Y/n: 'Okay. then see you in the night. take care of yourself. '

Jin:' ok take care. Bye.'

Y/n:' Bye.' She is smiling while hanging up.

.....................End of the call.......................

Let's go to work, i have to go home quickly in the evening. Saying this she started her work.

Y/n's pov

I came to my apartment and rested for a while. Then i started getting ready to go home after taking a bath.

Y/n's outfit⬇️

After getting ready i drive to the  house

After getting ready i drive to the  house. I got out of my car and started looking at my house. i miss this place so much.

 i miss this place so much