3. Begining of friendship

author's pov

I'm sure that's you are thinking about y/n and jimin's relation. aren't you? Here im clearing about it .

    When y/n is intern in hospital  years ago, then jimin was suffering from some health issue. That time they don't know each other.

Jimin took treatment from the same hospital as y/n was in intern. Jimin had surgery and had to stay in hospital for long time , as a y/n was that time intern so she was  hired for jimin's doctor for tritment (take care) after surgery.

  Y/n was new at  that hospital and work ,so she was always so nervous for everything.  Here was jimin's and y/n first conversation...  

                     Flashback

                    ( Jimin's pov )

      Laying on bed I was taking rest , when suddenly the door opened and doctor entered.

She is looking young , i think she is new joined. I can't see her face because she wearing  mask on her face.

She took steps towards me and stood in front of me finally She takes off the mask from her face ,

ohh my god she is so pretty. She have beautiful eyes. I was just looking at her face and my thoughts are suddenly interrupted .

" hello sir , how is your health now ?  "  She asked me.

"i feel better. " i replied.

" My name is Dr. Kim y/n , From now I'll  take care of you, if you have any problem or feeling not good  about your health you can inform me ."  She said to me with worm smile.

"Okey " i replied with smile.

" So now I'm gonna take some medical test of yours,  and after that you have to take some  medicine" .

After some time later im done from test and all that. She is so sweet. She took good care of me.

For some time i just felt like she was uncomfortable maybe she was little nervous. Ooww she is cute.

One nurse comes in room and said to her "Dr. Y/n , your new patient is have some problem she is looking for you." 

" I  have to check her, if you have any problem inform me okey "  she said to me.

"Okey" i smiled.

Authors pov

From that day y/n and jimin continued to meet eachother in hospital. Pass day by day jimin and y/n become closer ,y/n took care of jimin very nicely. And they become friends.

many days passed and jimin discharged from hospital. They are friends so they started to meet each other around city. They go to many places for hangout. Their friendship deepened.

______________________________________ 

Authors note

Sorry for short chepter,but this is just for clarification. that's why this is short .

   💜I hope that you enjoyed 💜
           Please vote ⭐ and follow
  💜I purple you 💜