21. Never want to lose you

..At Hospital..

I went running inside hospital and started looking for them. my steps stopped suddenly when i saw jimin infront of me.

His white shirt is soaked in blood, looking in so much tention continuously running his fingers through his hair pacing back and forth infront of emergency ward

His white shirt is soaked in blood, looking in so much tention continuously running his fingers through his hair pacing back and forth infront of emergency ward. he didn't notice me yet. I ran to him.

Jungkook:' What happen jimin and where is y/n, are you guys okay ?' I look concerned at him. His eyes are red and hair is messy.

Jimin:' I don't know how she is. she was bleeding so much and passed out. ' said with tears in his eyes, hugging me.

Jimin: Doctor is checking her.

Jungkook:' Please calm down. Everything is going to be fine.okay.' i caressed his back for calming him.

I myself don't know what  happen, how is y/n. but I said this to calm him down, while there is a storm in my heart.

Thousands of questions are coming in my mind. After seeing Jimin's condition, I'm  getting more worried about y/n.

I made him sit on the waiting chair nearby. we were waiting outside   when the doctor came out. As soon as we saw the doctor we went to him.

Jungkook: Doctor, how is y/n ?

Jimin :' Is she alright ?

Doctor: she's in better condition now.
Her wound was not that deep, just because of the cut (injury) on her vein, she was bleeding so much. If she get good care, she will recover soon.' he explained.

Jungkook:' can we meet her ?' i said hoping he will allow.

Doctor:' Her body is weak due to excessive bleeding, also she's not regained her consciousness yet, when she regains consciousness then you can meet her.' We bowed to him as a respect and he left.

We were in such a hurry and tension that we didn't notice Jimin's injury.

Jungkook:' Jimin now go get your wounds treated, I'm here with y/n.

Jimin:' no, I am fine, there is no need for this.' he said glancing at door. 

Jungkook: Yes yes I can see it.' i signed.

Jungkook: Btw, why did you cut the call without telling the whole thing ? I was so concerned about you guys. ' i said looking at him.