18. Trauma

..........Y/n's pov.........

Those things are repeating in front of me again and again. I can still feel his irritating touch on me.

my tears welled up. I don't know what would have happened if Jungkook had not came at the time. I sat in car between Mira and jin oppa.

Jin:' stop crying princess, I'm here. no one gonna harm you.' he hugged me.

Mira caressed my back to calm me down.

Jin oppa:' I'll promise, They will regret touching you.'

We reached the apartment. Jin Oppa was want to take me home but I convinced him. I don't want to go home. If mom and dad see me in this condition, they will be worried.

Jin Oppa decided to come with me Mira also came with us.

Jin oppa:' You and Mira go to sleep. If you need anything let me know, I am in the other one room.' i nodded in reply.

I came in my bedroom. I don't want to sleep like this. I want to take a bath. Everything is disgusting me.

Y/n:' I'm going to take a shower.'
Saying this I went to the bathroom.

I started taking bath, I am feeling disgusted with myself. I started rubbing my skin. I wanted to remove his dirty touches from my body. I rubbed my skin till my skin started burning.

I can't help but, i fell on my knees crying. I'm just keep thinking about what happen today. i don't want to think about it but it's keep running in my mind.

After taking long bath i went in room where Mira is waiting for me.

Mira:' why are you taked so long in shower. are you okay?

Y/n: yes.

She went to bathroom while I sat on the edge of the bed, brushing my hair with towel. I just sat there thinking until i heard noise.

Mira:' Don't think too much, let's sleep.' saying this she laid on bed and pulled me along with her.

Mira:' good night.' she smiled at me.
'good night.' i smiled back.

After trying to sleep for a long time, finally I fell asleep.

..........Author's pov .........

When Mira woke up in the morning, she saw y/n sleeping. She knows that y/n could not sleep properly all night

so she got up slowly without disturbing y/n and went to the bathroom. After doing her daily routine, she went to the kitchen where Jin making coffee.

Jin:' good morning'. He smiled.
Mira:' good morning. ' she smiled back.

Jin: Did y/n wake up ?

Mira :'No she is sleeping.'  jin handed her cup of coffee.

Jin:' Was she sleeping well at night?