8. thinking about you

Jimin's pov

I'm in my room laying on bed trying to sleep. Now i feel little better. I'm trying to sleep from  One hour but all im doing is keep thinking about y/n , I can't take her out of my mind.

The way she treat me, the way she care for me. I'm just thinking about her.  The way I feel for her , my feelings for her now slowly start to change .

I know she is my friend but the way I feel for her it's not like one friend feel for other friend. This feeling is totally new for me. I don't know what is going on with me.

"Ahh jiminaah stop thinking, why are you thinking that much." I said to myself and again try to sleep.

  Y/n's pov

Y/n: Are you excited to meet new intern's" i asked.

Hobi:' yes of course I'm so excited for meet new intern's, we can order them to do anything for us cause we are senior of them." Hobi replied with chuckle.

Hobi:' Let's go to meet our new intern's" he said to me and started to walking and i followed him.

Hobi :"Hello everyone , we are your senior's i hope we learn many things and work good with eachother.

Everyone greeted back and we introduced with each other. As rules Intern's are classified in a different group and have to learn and work in different departments.

I'm so excited to work with my department intern's. In my department shin Eunae ,  Jeon Aera, Lee yura, Wang Joon ho,.........etc

  Time skip...,

After having lunch I'm thinking about to call jimin but what if he is sleeping and i disturb him , so what to do now will i call him or not.

What if his fever worse then morning I really have to call him and aske about his health.

...On call...

Jimin: hello.

Y/n: hello, how is your health now." I asked worried.

Jimin: "I feel better now". He replied.

Y/n:"did you have your lunch and medicine's ."

Jimin: "yes, just few minutes ago."i sigh in relief.

Y/n:"were you sleeping, did i disturb you ? Sorry I don't want to disturb you but i just want to know about your health." Before I complete jimin cutoff me__

Jimin: "no I'm just watching TV, it's okey, don't worry I'm fine now". He said comforting me.

Y/n:"okey, take care I'll see you soon, bye."

Jimin: "okey, bye".

  Call end

Thank God. In morning his fever was worse but he is fine now.

After lunch break i'm with intern's they are really interested in their work, they took all attention to their work. I like to do treatment of patients with them(intern's)  they so helpful and always ready to learn something new.

After long day I'm  heading back to my place. I sat in my car and before drow to home i started the music, i like listening music too much, and if I'm traveling that time i love it.😘

I started to drive and enjoyed the music whole way to home, it's so good to hear it lightened my mood and all my fatigue are gone.

When I reached i changed in normal clothes and made my way to visit at jimin . After few seconds he opened the door and smiled at me. We went in and sat on couch.

"are you okay now". I asked and he nodded as yes. "I'll make today's dinner for us. Only healthy dishes, and surely next time I don't let you eat anything which make you sick."i said.

I looked at him confused why he didn't argue our it. He always start an
argument on that type things. but he is not saying anything today.
He just looking at me.

He got up from his place and came to me. Before I say something he hugged me.

Jimin: "thank you so much for taking care of  me." By saying that he tighten the hug and stay like that for long time.

After that night it's been week now. He is totally fine now and started to go office from 3 days.

When we both together at evening we do fun , watching movies and kdrama's , talking, playing video games and also start argument on random things ( not serious just funny arguments) you can call it bickering. 🤭

______________________________________

💜   I hope you enjoyed 💜

🥰 please support me it's my first FF 🥰