30. Don't leave me

Y/n is sitting on her bed in her pajama ready to go sleep, when door open revealing Taehyung. He went in.

Y/n:' Don't you know how to knock.' she glared at him.

Taehyung:' why ? Did you hide any deadbody here ?! ' he said savagely sitting on bed.

Y/n: "something calls as ' manner's." she said being done. " but let it go it's my fault that I didn't locked door even knowing I'm staying with weirdbear.'

Taehyung looked at her face in confusion.

Taehyung:' you were crying ? ' he said coming close looking at her face carefully.

Y/n: who ? Me ? No I'm n-not .' she said quickly.

Taehyung:' why were you crying.' he frowned but his face expression changed suddenly...

" Oohh don't say. you are grown up but still can't live without your parents?" He burst out laughing.

Taehyung:' Don't cry, don't cry. I'm calling uncle now that his beloved daughter is crying Missing him.' he start to pretend like he is calling her dad.

Y/n:' yaaa you weirdbear.' she shouted and started to hit him with pillow while he is giggling looking at her.

Jk's pov

I'm in living room busy in my laptop when someone knocked on the door so I went to open it.

Jungkook:' jhope ?

Time skip.....

Closing the door and turning back i rested my head on it. I can't hold my tears from streaming. Jhope explained everything to me. It's all my fault.

I did big mistake not listening y/n. I'm not good boyfriend, who didn't trusted her. She will never forgive me.

Jungkook:' i- I'm s-sorry y/n.' I cried loudly.

Jhope's pov

I was trying to meet jungkook from when y/n confessed everything in bar but I didn't get time to meet him as my schedule was pack and I want to meet him in person to clear everything.

Finally I did and now i feel little relieved. I hope everything get better. Thinking I left the place.

Taehyung's pov:

I feel bored in my room so I went out and find y/n watching tv so I went there.

Ohh so she's watching kdrama ?! I snatched the remote and change the channel to sport.

Y/n:' hey I was watching kdrama.' she looked at me annoyed and snatched remote from me.

Taehyung: give it back to me.' I tried to snatch remote from her but she take remote in others hand preventing me.

I little lean towards her and tried to take remote from her but she leaned away and I lost my balance and fell our her.