ABL 71: Sinful

"Look, Miall, let me explain what happened," I pleaded with him as he pulled me into our apartment. "It's not like I cheated on you or anything," I said, and he gently dragged me to the bathroom.

How he did that surprised me. This man must be deeply in love with me.

"Shower and come to the living room once you're done," he said after opening the water for me.

"Aren't you going to shower with me?" I asked as he stripped me naked from my dress.

"I'll shower in the other room," he said, leaving me alone.

Was he really mad that I didn't tell him I kissed Frank a couple of times? And maybe I touched him another couple of times, too?

While showering, I tried to devise ways to get Miall to forgive me and at least look at me with his bright eyes, but I could only think of one idea.

I had never thought I would ever have to use this method since Anin told me. Would it even really work with him? I can only hope so.

After lotioning my body, I pulled up the sheer white dress and was impressed with how well it sat on my body. My boobs filled out the front greatly, and my ass was pushed out a bit, and I was obsessed with the slits on both sides of my legs.

Yeah, this was the ultimate seduction dress ever to exist.

I got out of my bedroom and peeked into the living room. I saw Miall sitting down and staring out the window.

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth, softly singing a Niozian song she-wolfs created to entice their mates whenever they were about to go into heat.

Apparently, this song was a mating call, and even though things were completely different now and couples were much more straightforward with each other, male wolves still lost it with this song.

When Anin translated the song, I was surprised by how naked the lyrics of this song were. So the woman said she was lying in only a sheet, waiting for her lover to come to fill her up with his seed.

Mialls eyes were trained on me as I slowly approached him, running my hands over my waist, and he clenched his jaw.

She only needed him because nobody in the universe could love her better than he did; he should always belong to her and forgive her for her mistakes in his most loving way. Okay...

I made sure to show him my legs, emphasising each step I took as sensually as I could; in return, Miall tilted his head. His expression was stoic, but those eyes gave him away.

She further described how strong her mate was and how he was better than all the other wolves out there, boosting his ego.

I finally stood in front of Miall, with my hands pressed against my breasts, breathing out the last verse. My bare feet stood in between his spread legs while my thighs knocked on his.

His naked chest moved up and downwards as he pulled in long, deep breaths. He closed his eyes and clenched his jaw before breathing in deeply again.

"Fuck it," he muttered as his eyes stared into mine. He lunged for me and picked me up, pressing me against the wall. Our lips met in a heated exchange of passion as he thrust his tongue into my mouth.

Miall pulled my leg around his waist and bit my bottom lip as he kissed me harder. Our breathing harboured as we both battled in our kiss, trying to get out whatever was in our system spoken through the kiss. To be honest, that song turned me on, too, even though I butchered it!

Miall rubbed himself against me, and I moaned as pleasure sparked through me. He pulled my tongue into his mouth and sucked slowly as he pulled my head toward him.