Chapter 3 : Deploy

...There are hundreds if not thousands rushing into hospitals with symptoms, believing to be set off by the unclaimed explosions. Sources are saying the symptoms are a match of a bio-weapon developed by the Russians during the Gulf War...

...Local police has yet to determine the group responsible. The US Department of Defense spoke out this afternoon, addressing this another terrorist act on US soil since Nine-Eleven...

"This is gonna get ugly." Masha spoke drinking her coffee. "Buddies at the camp said they're calling everyone in. You know what that means."

"That they are ready for war." Camryn worried.

"Did they call you too?" Tilly turned to the giant soldier.

"Disability." Masha smirked tapping her wounded ear.

JoJo dialed Chloe's number again. She already sent a jet to pick her up in Dubai, but the pilot reported she hasn't show up.

"Chloe!" JoJo yelled soon as the line picked up. "Where the hell are you? My jet has been waiting for forty minutes!"

"I'm in the air. Falih leaned me his jet."

"What the hell? They don't have clearance to land here!"

"I'm not coming to you." Chloe bit her lip. "I'm going to Pittsburgh."

"WHAT??"

"My friends need me. I'm going to help them."

"No, wait! Pittsburgh is a war zone right now! They're shutting down all traffics!"

"I'll find a way."

"Come back to base. We gear up and do this together!"

"We don't have time."

"Chloe!" JoJo yelled, but the line already cut.