Chapter 2 : Wedding

Seven thousand miles away on the other side of the globe, a wedding was in progress, hosting by Sheikh Al Shari at his grand palace, celebrating the marriage of his son Falih Al Shari.

It was the second wedding ceremony in a week, with the first being the traditional Katb El-Kitab, a Muslim ceremony only for close family and relatives, and now a western wedding for international guests.

Prince Falih stood at alter as the officiant made his ceremonial speech, then carefully lifted the veil of his future wife. Under the white veil revealed a beautiful face, olive skin and full lips, a face everyone loves at first sight.

Chloe watched with joy as Prince Falih kissing his newlywed Shahad, the youngest daughter of the Sultan Dynasty, king of real estate development in northern UAE. The two young hearts share a passion of building a better world for the new generation, it was a match made in heaven.

Looking back at their nine months together, Chloe felt a burden lifted from her shoulders, that Falih finally found someone who levels with his background.

During her stay the Sheikh has given her his full support, even opened a position for her to train female security officers of the Palace, but deep down Chloe knew she will never fit inside their world. She will always be that white girl who stands out in every gathering.

After personally congratulating Falih and Shahad, Chloe removed herself from the crowd to check her messages, there has been over forty missed calls from JoJo and her team in the last hour.

"Chloe! Why didn't you pick up your phone??" JoJo yelled without saying hello.

"I'm sorry, I put it on mute. I was at a wedding." Chloe answered, a little stunned by her tone.

"Have you heard the news?"

"What news?" Chloe puzzled.

"Turn on the news now!"

"Which network?"

"ANY ONE! DO IT NOW!!"

JoJo's voice took her by surprise, never has her sound so urgent. Chloe turned on BBC News, a network she found less subjective than CNN.

...After a series of attacks on police stations around Pittsburgh Pennsylvania of America, we are now hearing reports on explosions at the Pittsburgh International Airport, Union Station and other major public transits. Local citizens are facing a major traffic blockage...