Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Mom is very majestic

It turns out that my parents are all reborn!

Ye Yu turned his head and looked at Ye Ze, who was still unconscious.

Ye Ze was unconscious and was hit on the back of the head by Ye Jinzhi.

Since then, there has been a headache.

Ye Yu told Ye Guangxiang, "Ozawa was hit on the back of the head by Ye Jinzhi."

Ye Guangxiang was anxious and angry: "I'm going to see Dr. Su."

Tell Liao Chuxin, "You stay at home to protect your two children."

Ye Yu called his father, "Dad, wait a minute. Do you have money?"

She just came back from rebirth and had another fight. She had nothing in her stomach and her eyes were dizzy with hunger.

It's impossible for her to eat the food at home.

She can only buy it in the plane trading space.

Ye Guangxiang shook his head and was a little ashamed: "We came back in a hurry and didn't bring any money."

He suddenly remembered something. He found a scale in the corner and handed it to Ye Yu, and lowered his voice, "Do you think this work?"

Ye Yu entered an ID on the trading platform according to the memory of his previous life: Xiao Luo.

With her rebirth, everything she had placed in the plane trading space disappeared.

Digital currency (E-CNY): 0.

In his previous life, he met Xiao Luo in the last few years of his life.

It was Xiao Luo who gave her the last light in her life.

Soon, Xiaoluo accepted her as a good friend, and Ye Yu communicated with Xiaoluo with consciousness:

"Do you need a scale?"

Ye Guangxiang and Liao Chuxin both work in the Liao family workshop.

Liao's workshop is a firecrackers workshop.

When you first came into contact with this industry, you need to use the scale to familiarize yourself with the weight or proportion.

For example, how much gunpowder a cannon can be filled can explode? It can't be estimated with a large scale at all. We can only use this smaller scale.

When it is cooked, you don't need any scales, and you can also know how much medicine you need to fill in this gun.

Xiao Luo's reply was obviously disgusted: "Modern products, poor handwork, and overall no collection value! For the sake of the scale as the cow bone. 50 yuan, do you accept it? The cost of space transportation is 30% of the transaction amount, which will be borne by you!"

After the transaction was completed, the amount of E-CNY became 35 yuan.

There is a mall on the trading platform.

Each junior trader has a ton of money in the mall, and no space transportation costs are deducted within one ton.

Seeing the price of steamed buns in the mall, Ye Yu's mouth twitched.

You can only buy two white-faced steamed buns for one dollar digital coins.

Miscellaneous grain, flour, steamed buns, one yuan a...

What's the price? It's so scary!

Ye Yu spent two digital coins to buy four white flour steamed buns for his family to eat, and the amount of digital coins (E-CNY) changed from 35 to 33.