Chapter 135-136

Chapter 135: The Aymati Family Disappears

When Ye Guangxiang and Liao Shuxue came back, Guo Zhen brought Zhang Mu's leader here.

Hearing that it was Zhang Mu's matchmaker, Aunt Gu Li also felt a light on her face.

A short and grand kissing ceremony was held under the auspices of Zhang Mu.

Seeing that Ye Guangxiang invited Zhang Mu to come, a few new couples in the past ten years also asked Ye Guangxiang if he could let Zhang Mu be their matchmaker.

Zhang Mu immediately allowed it.

Therefore, within a day, Zhang Mu presided over three marriage ceremonies.

In difficult times, everything is simple.

There is no dowry or dowry.

After the newlyweds get married, they work hard, farm hard, and create a new life.

"It's better now..." A Uighur woman said about the ancient times. "In the past, when Master Bayi was there, if Master Bay liked which Kizm, he would definitely get it."

"It's not like now. You can be together as long as you like it, and no one will stop you."

"So, that's why we broke the old system and established the new system." Zhang Mu took the opportunity to publicize the new policy to everyone.

After presiding over the marriage ceremony, Ye Guangxiang led Zhang Mu to see the fields they planted.

Zhang Mu looked at it very seriously and pointed to Ye Guangxiang's 20 mu of land: "You 20 mu of land are very good, better than the land we planted."

He discussed with Ye Guangxiang, "If the yield is high, you can save more seeds, and I will exchange the grain for you."

There is no seed company now.

Keeping seeds after harvest is what every farmer has to do.

Ye Guangxiang immediately agreed, "It's easy to say. I will definitely keep it."

Zhang Mu went to see other places again.

They were visiting the farmland, and the clerk took Liao Shuxue and two escort members to ask about the Emati family.

"Don't mention it! They are simply beasts. A member who escorted Emati's mother bahed.

"What's going on? Tell me more about it."

Only then did you know when you heard the member tell everything.

It turned out that after Amaiti went out of Kam's house, he was surrounded by several ruffians in Tokek village.

I don't know how Aimati told them. Those scoundrels actually helped Aimati sell necklaces.

There are still a lot of rogue dating circles, and they really helped Aimati sell the necklace.

As a result, the stolen goods are unevenly distributed.

Several scoundrels thought they wanted to take the big head, and Amet took the small head.

But Aimati didn't think so. He thought that he was the owner of the necklace and should take his big head.

Therefore, several scoundrels fought with Emati in the dispute.

"What happened later?" The members asked nervously, "Is Emati dead?"

"Death? Bad people live for thousands of years. How can they die? The member curled his lips.

In the dispute, Aimati injured a scoundrel.

Several scoundrels rose up and attacked him and made Aimati unconscious.